Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhappy HeelvsBabyface on Token in China

He's not very happy because it will soon come here to the west

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNs3TQyRqE

Are your views getting low enough to make a throwaway account on MMOC Heels?
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2020-02-27 at 11:13 PM.

He’s not happy in almost all of his videos

his videos are way too long for how simple his opinions are
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

who actually still watched this channel rofl

This guy is never complacent. Love him.

Quote Originally Posted by thecores View Post
    Based on... what evidence, exactly?

The only other example that I know of where a game got a cash option in China is Diablo 3. China has had a shop to buy cosmetics and boosts there for years, and the UI for that shop is in the US/EU client as well. However, despite what people initially thought, we never got the same shop option in the West.

What makes them think this will be different? Just doomsaying, or is there actual evidence somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account

*removed link because useless*
    No one cares.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNs3TQyRqE
    He's not happy cause he's just a bitter individual. He continues to post reviews about tv shows for the whole season and every review of every episode is "it's trash". Instead of just, you know, stop watching it, he continues to make angry bitter videos when he used to have decent content. He probably quit his day job to be a full time youtuber and it's not paying the bills with actual content.

Why has MMO-Champion so many users that like to talk shit about anyone that has criticism about ''their'' game. Talking about flaws is a good thing. It will help improve the game. You can't live in a world with only beauty and rainbows. Blizzard makes mistakes, and a lot over the past years. Talking about it is easy money on YT channels, but still good for the game. If Blizzard adds tokens to our realms than I am done with Classic. You don't care, I know that about this forum now.

Oh sorry, thought this was "My moms opinion on Token in China" ill see myself out.

why is tokens not good for the game? (genuinely curious!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Oh sorry, thought this was "My moms opinion on Token in China" ill see myself out.
    i'm not sure one could toke anything in china, except maybe opium
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Like he gives two shits about the game, all he cares about is making sweet sweet ad revenue and get people watch his garbo stream.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2020-02-27 at 11:35 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Why are people watching a 40+ year old manchild complaining about everything?

By now he is the human incarnation of the tinfoil hat. Watch the 2 D4 videos prior to this one. The guy shows a master class in mental gynmastics and superficial knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Why are people watching a 40+ year old manchild complaining about everything?
    Because most people on MMO Champion are 40 year old man children that relate to his content... Just a hunch

everytime i see a post about him its always him complaining ! are all his videos a huge qq ? why does he still play a game that doesnt make him happy? (aside the huge view count for bashing wow )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    everytime i see a post about him its always him complaining ! are all his videos a huge qq ? why does he still play a game that doesnt make him happy? (aside the huge view count for bashing wow )
    he makes money crying about blizzard but also knows without them he would be nothing and nobody would give a shit about him

must be hard for the guy

didnt he quit like 50 times already anyway?

heelsvsbabyface cannot be taken serious for a long time now. A few years ago he had decent content, but he's fallen hard.