1. #2161
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,731
    In a battle of who sucks more, Chargers or December Gruden, the natural end to this will be a tie.


    I discounted Herbert. But the Chargers may yet be the losers. If this keeps up they'll make the terrible decision not to fire Lynn.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  2. #2162
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,474
    Raiders almost get saved by the Holy Roller rule, against the Chargers no less, that would've been bitter for the 3 or 4 Chargers fans that even remember it.
    /s

  3. #2163
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    13,212
    https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...851205122?s=09

    This happens to any of your punt returners and you're screaming for an ejection. We didn't even get a flag

    Meanwhile Chargers get a lifeline at the end of overtime for the hit on Herbert which was nowhere near as bad.

    I don't like blaming referees for losses, our secondary sucked and Gruden called some bullshit plays. But that shit right there pisses me off to no end.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2020-12-18 at 05:10 AM.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  4. #2164
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,178
    Jesus. The way his head swings when they first move him. That’s limp. Dead body limp. A person cant even fake that without being professionally limber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  5. #2165
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...851205122?s=09

    This happens to any of your punt returners and you're screaming for an ejection. We didn't even get a flag

    Meanwhile Chargers get a lifeline at the end of overtime for the hit on Herbert which was nowhere near as bad.

    I don't like blaming referees for losses, our secondary sucked and Gruden called some bullshit plays. But that shit right there pisses me off to no end.
    The personal foul for the hit on Herbert was absurd.
    /s

  6. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Jesus. The way his head swings when they first move him. That’s limp. Dead body limp. A person cant even fake that without being professionally limber.
    That was scary as hell. I know his teammates were concerned, but they seriously need to not move him like that. Let the doctors handle it. I'm glad he's (relatively speaking) alright.

  7. #2167
    Josh Allen is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs tomorrow. Denver has 3 corners left, a rookie, an AFL guy that has been cut like 5 times this year, and some guy I have never heard of that has been with the team for a week.

    I have no idea how this defense isn't really terrible with all the injuries.

  8. #2168
    The Broncos should just go for 2 after each touchdown instead of kicking the extra point. This kicker they picked up off the street looks awful.

  9. #2169
    Guess Josh Allen doesn't need to throw 5 TDs when he runs instead and Drew Lock fumbles while falling on his face.

    The commentator's and the refs are also really, really, really terrible at their jobs. I know the Z team is calling the game because Mark Schlereth is doing it, but the refs are either watching another game or are blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    The Broncos should just go for 2 after each touchdown instead of kicking the extra point. This kicker they picked up off the street looks awful.
    He fits right in with the rest of the special teams, and I expected him to shit the bed pretty bad because he was Tom McMahon's guy. I have no idea how that clown still has not been fired.

  10. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Josh Allen is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs tomorrow. Denver has 3 corners left, a rookie, an AFL guy that has been cut like 5 times this year, and some guy I have never heard of that has been with the team for a week.

    I have no idea how this defense isn't really terrible with all the injuries.
    Can't throw for 500 yards when the refs insist on calling back any scoring play they can.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

  11. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Can't throw for 500 yards when the refs insist on calling back any scoring play they can.
    He still has the 4th quarter, Denver is down to 1 corner. If they keep throwing he can make it.

  12. #2172
    These refs are just plain bad. The Denver player had the ball over the goal line. That was a td, not a fumble.

    I hope this garbage crew doesn't ref any playoff games.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

  13. #2173
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,474
    I didn't pay attention to if the refs were doing a bad job, but I did stop watching out of boredom when they were calling penalties on every play. The only amusement was watching Denver's depleted secondary get a player ejected.
    /s

  14. #2174
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    13,212
    In "hey remember that guy?" news, everyone's favourite piece of shit Greg Hardy just got the crap beat out of him in the UFC.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  15. #2175
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,731
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    These refs are just plain bad. The Denver player had the ball over the goal line. That was a td, not a fumble.

    I hope this garbage crew doesn't ref any playoff games.
    So now that the Bills have won the East does the Buffalo get to live again?
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  16. #2176
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    25,808
    Patriots are getting run over again, but also not stopping the pass reasonably (which they might be selling out to do), so that's not great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tua helpfully throws it to the Patriots on 3rd and goal. Hopefully Cam doesn't return the favour on a short field.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jesus christ Cam, what a bone headed move. Whole game going Patriots way, and he fumbles it trying to get a yard or 2 more and it gets returned for a TD.

    Dagger play.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cam must have worn his lucky hat to the game today cause apparently it was out of bounds and Patriots get the ball back for a FG. Bullet dodged.

  17. #2177
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,731
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Patriots are getting run over again, but also not stopping the pass reasonably (which they might be selling out to do), so that's not great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tua helpfully throws it to the Patriots on 3rd and goal. Hopefully Cam doesn't return the favour on a short field.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jesus christ Cam, what a bone headed move. Whole game going Patriots way, and he fumbles it trying to get a yard or 2 more and it gets returned for a TD.

    Dagger play.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cam must have worn his lucky hat to the game today cause apparently it was out of bounds and Patriots get the ball back for a FG. Bullet dodged.
    Something something Bill Belichick VS Rookie QBs.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  18. #2178
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    25,808
    And another fumble. For real this time. Combined with the injuries so far, this is turning into an incredibly shitty game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dolphins call the perfect special teams trick play and get it called back cause of the guy not reporting as eligible. Patriots dodge again. Let's hope they don;t make it 3 times, cause I doubt the Dolphins fuck it up again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Turn over this drive would be nice. Patriots need something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Instead Patriots are getting run over by the team that's dead last in yards per carry...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I know we need a QB next season, but BOY do we need Defensive line help.

  19. #2179
    Im wondering where Wentz will go if the Eagles release him, I think the Eagles just lack the offense support for him, also after the ACL injuries his play goes down too...

    edit: lol Brady forever haunt the Falcons now
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2020-12-20 at 08:52 PM.

  20. #2180
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    25,808
    And on 4th down, already down 10, it ends with a sack of Cam. That finishes the game and means the Patriots are eliminated from the Playoffs.

    Fitting ending to the competitive season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •