The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    So I didn't realize just how nuts the Packers doing what they did was.

31 points, 400 total yards, 3 TDs for Rodgers, 1 TD for Jones, all against the #1 Scoring and Yardage defense.

If they play like that against any of the other teams left they have a legit shot at winning the Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Also man the Bills are just weird. These games never feel in doubt but boy if they don't just not pass the eyeball test these last two weeks.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

baltimore sure could use 6 more points right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The game was over once the Bills scored their first TD. Every drive for the Ravens was like pulling teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The game was over once the Bills scored their first TD. Every drive for the Ravens was like pulling teeth.
    I mean if it wasn't over then Jackson's concussion really ended it.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.

Great effort by Huntley in as tough a situation as you can get.
    /s

Trying to not be drunk ( too late) and emo. This one really meant a lot.

I won't compare them to a prime Brady team, but the Bills are playing like a NE team in the playoffs (imo). Just win and don't worry about the stats/fantasy football nerds. I never felt like Buffalo wasn't in control in spite of the lack of offense.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Im not sure if the Bills are actually playing their best or the weather affected this game a bit, but yeah the Bills need to stop the run game.

In Lamar Jackson's 4 playoff games, the Ravens are averaging 13 points per game. Yes I know he missed the end of this game but they were down 17-3. I think it's time to start wondering if their shit works in the playoffs.

What's interesting is that they've run the ball well in several of those games and lost. Last year they had 190 yards rushing in 29 carries against the Titans, and today they had 150 yards on 32 carries. The constant is that they've taken a huge number of sacks (20 across 4 playoff games) and Jackson hasn't passed well... he's yet to have a QB rating above 80 in a playoff game.

That sack rate is about 3 times the rate he gets sacked in the regular season.

Great effort by Huntley in as tough a situation as you can get.
    While I'm pulling for the Bills, as a long-time Utah fan I would have been happy to see Huntley come in for an injured Jackson and carry the Ravens to a win. I just feel bad that Moss got hurt last week. Would have been awesome for both of them to see the field in the playoffs their rookie years (they both went to the same high school and played 4 years at Utah).

Considering that I believe that's the first time he's seen the field in a game, he did a lot better than I expected for taking over in a playoff game.

Call me crazy but i feel the game went exactly (minus the pic six) how the Bills wanted it to.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Call me crazy but i feel the game went exactly (minus the pic six) how the Bills wanted it to.
    As far as stopping the Ravens goes, definitely. I think they would have liked a bit more out of their offense. Especially with KC probably next on the plate.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills Twitter is enjoying tonight I see.

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/sta...72277952598016

I have to say I almost ran through a goddamn wall during that 101 yard pick 6. From leading 10-3 with Baltimore inside the 5 threatening to tie, to up 17-3. Jesus. Top 3 Bills postseason play of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I have to say I almost ran through a goddamn wall during that 101 yard pick 6. From leading 10-3 with Baltimore inside the 5 threatening to tie, to up 17-3. Jesus. Top 3 Bills postseason play of all time.
    Wanna see the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Bad look for Snead just standing around instead of pursuing.
    /s

Geeze Schefter just dropped a hammer on the Texans today. Reporting that they're considered not just one of the worst HC openings but one of the worst HC jobs period, and that there's a growing sense that Watson's going to be traded.

Normally I would disagree and say Lions, but they at least seem willing to change. Texans might have to settle for a Jim Tomsula / Freddie Kitchens hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Texans might have to settle for a Jim Tomsula / Freddie Kitchens hire.
    Or better yet, Josh McDaniels.

First game in memory I like both teams.

Mayfield never seems to hit those scrambling throws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Bad look for Snead just standing around instead of pursuing.
    Someone on the Ravens should have been able to catch that guy, they had a lot of team speed. Just spent a few minutes looking at it and:

Snead didn't start running.
    Goodwin looked like he was making up ground but got blocked.
    Lamar Jackson slowed up when he saw a blocker in front of him
    Justice Hill didn't hit the afterburners until he as at the 50 and already out of range
    Miles Boykin, who has a 4.42 40 time, just got flat out outrun.

Some of these guys like Boykin were only in the mix if Johnson cut back, but if Jackson hadn't hedged and had run flat out, they would have most likely been able to stop him if the other guys gave a good effort too.
    Last edited by Scrod; 2021-01-17 at 08:39 PM.

I wonder if this is the year they get rid of the touchback rule now.