Yeah, barring something crazy this game is over. Too many turnovers.

I just hope the Packers run the Bucs off the field next week. I'm already sick of how much everyone fawns over Brady, if he becomes the first QB to play and win a home Super Bowl Brady fans will forever be the most insufferable fanboys.

Well it sucks seeing the Saints season end like this but at least it was a clean loss. Offense just failed on many fronts with turnovers and just not getting the ball to Thomas.

Ballgame. Brees off to do studio work. Be interesting to see where the Saints go at QB. I’d like to think Payton is smart enough to go with Jameis, but lord knows he can’t seem to get over Taysom.

Turnover 4, the Saints did everything they could to make sure they lost.

Time for the media to suck off Brady and give him all the credit for the defense winning them the game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Ballgame. Brees off to do studio work. Be interesting to see where the Saints go at QB. I’d like to think Payton is smart enough to go with Jameis, but lord knows he can’t seem to get over Taysom.
    I think they're going straight to QB Purgatory for a few years, then a total team rebuild.

The window they built this team for is now closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post

Time for the media to suck off Brady and give him all the credit for the defense winning them the game.
    Boy I can't wait for Bowles to scheme up a dismantling of the Packers' makeshift O-Line (for the second time this year) and everyone to claim Brady's the GOAT because of it.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Seriously.

The Bucs pick-6 receiver was being mugged and there was a block in the back on the return.

Ugh. Saints why did you let us all down.

You know both these Championships probably come down to "How Health is the 1 Seed?"

Don't see that too often.

Packers probably need to get the OT they signed from the Colts back to really feel safe against a full power Bucs defense. Chiefs obviously need the NFL to cheat Mahomes out of the concussion protocol to stand a chance.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.

Must've been quite the thrill for the New Orleans quarterback to face an actual GOAT like Brady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are these resisters actually contributing to our country and paying their taxes? Or are they freeloading?

Well if the Bucs can overcome their regular season kryptonite there's hope for the packers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    The Bucs pick-6 receiver was being mugged and there was a block in the back on the return.

Ugh. Saints why did you let us all down.
    The refs seemed to ignore a lot of things that would have normally been flags (though it wasn't just the Bucs getting away with things. Both teams could have had a lot more flags). There were multiple times I was legitimately surprised a flag a personal foul of some type.

Game came down to the turnovers bouncing the Bucs way. Was a pretty even game considering how the other two went. Guess the Saints missed Murray and Hill a lot more than they realized.
    Last edited by Brubear; 2021-01-18 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    The refs seemed to ignore a lot of things that would have normally been flags (though it wasn't just the Bucs getting away with things). There were multiple times I was legitimately surprised a flag a personal foul of some type.

Game came down to the turnovers bouncing the Bucs way. Was a pretty even game considering how the other two went. Guess the Saints missed Murray and Hill a lot more than they realized.
    You don't win with 4 turnovers. Not in the Regular Season, not in the Playoffs.

Taysom for sure. He was such an X factor for the few plays a game he was in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nope, you turn it over that much and put your defense in short fields the other team is going to score a lot of points.

WOW! Breaking right now the Chargers are hiring the cross-town Rams' DC as their next coach.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1351000820381265922

WOW! Breaking right now the Chargers are hiring the cross-town Rams' DC as their next coach.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1351000820381265922
    That is an amazing hire, I know people were saying he was a year off, but that is quite the steal of a HC imo.

The fact that the Saints were able to keep it so close despite how much they'd turned the ball over already was pretty impressive. They almost over came the first two, but those last two were backbreakers.

And they're already all-but slotting the Bucs in the Super Bowl. As a Vikings fan, the fact that I'm rooting for the Packers just feels wrong but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    That is an amazing hire, I know people were saying he was a year off, but that is quite the steal of a HC imo.
    For a defensive guy it's definitely the best spot to land. Offense is ready to go just plug in a competent OC, QB is solved, you've got a stud in Bosa.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that the Saints were able to keep it so close despite how much they'd turned the ball over already was pretty impressive. They almost over came the first two, but those last two were backbreakers.

And they're already all-but slotting the Bucs in the Super Bowl. As a Vikings fan, the fact that I'm rooting for the Packers just feels wrong but here we are.
    Bucs-Packers 2 is gonna be won in the trenches. Can the Packers' banged up OLine do what they did to the Rams again? If so, they should win handily. If not, we might see a repeat of earlier this season.

Also hey it's the closest we'll ever get to Brady-Rodgers in the Super Bowl. Finally.

For a defensive guy it's definitely the best spot to land. Offense is ready to go just plug in a competent OC, QB is solved, you've got a stud in Bosa.
    Yeah that is a team that is going to be on the rise soon. Even an average coach had a shot at getting that team in the playoffs with that roster.

One thing that did occur to me, though, and the only scenario with the Bucs in the Super Bowl I'd like to see.

How awesome would it be to see the Bill's win their first Super Bowl by running roughshod over the Bucs and the QB who tormented them for so long?

Yeah considering how badly the Saints played on offense, lack of targets/catches by Thomas still stands out to me as the biggest mistake of the gameplan to still be in that game until the 4th turnover says a lot about that team and just how talented they were. It is a real shame in the past 4 years with that roster how the playoffs have ended. I think the window is slamming shut soon though with the cap situation and Brees likely being done.