The kurmit deal might seem insane now, but with as much as contracts are going up it might be an average deal by the time it reaches 60 mill or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Never pay for a RB when your QB is on a rookie deal. That was so dumb. Coulda had Dak locked up when he was measuring sticks with Wilson. Now he gets to measure sticks with the highest paid player in sports.
    Not even just with a rookie deal QB, it is basically never worth paying a RB.

And now we wait to see if DeSean Jackson is condemned anywhere close to the level that Drew Brees was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    And now we wait to see if DeSean Jackson is condemned anywhere close to the level that Drew Brees was.
    If anything, I'm seeing the opposite and it pisses me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too baffled to really react properly.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If anything, I'm seeing the opposite and it pisses me off.
    Exactly. Not only is no one speaking out against him, there are players liking the post and agreeing with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that this is the same Eagles front office that held on to Riley Cooper for three seasons after his racist outburst, so don't expect much.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would've thought Drew Brees' "People shouldn't kneel for the flag" would beat "Hitler was right" for the worst take in 2020.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So Nike, Target, Walmart, and Dick’s have all removed Washington merch from their stores.
    Well it seems to be working. Sources now saying that Washington will be rebranding and will be ditching all Native American imagery.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...76482752507904
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So Nike, Target, Walmart, and Dick’s have all removed Washington merch from their stores.
    So did Amazon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why, but it feels like those companies aren’t sure the NFL is going to be starting a season any time soon.
    I wouldn't look too deep into these late getters-on. It's already decided pretty much they're changing, getting on now is basically just doing the prep work for a month from now when they have to get rid of the Redskins stuff anyway.

Only one that gets points for this is Nike.

There is no way they will have new uniforms ready. They will probably just take the logo and name off the uniforms and just be Washington for the season until everything gets finalized.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way they will have new uniforms ready. They will probably just take the logo and name off the uniforms and just be Washington for the season until everything gets finalized.
    They might pick a name at least for the TV broadcast, since we know they won't need to use their stadium viewboard, but yeah they'll probably just take the name and iconography off the uniforms for this season.

I don’t know where Redwolves came from but all of the sudden, that seems to be very popular among the fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know where Redwolves came from but all of the sudden, that seems to be very popular among the fans.
    critically endangered species that's requiring human assistance in breeding programs to survive? That sounds about right for Washington's recent playing ability.

Coming out to this would be epic

10+ Year Old Account
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...uinton-dunbar/

What a couple of absolute nincompoops. They deserve to get every minute of jail sentence they are likely to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    That would be pretty ironic given that the Arkansas State University Indians changed their name to the Red Wolves a little while back
    There have been former teams in Washington using or being called the following: Senators, Pros, Presidents, and Vigilants. Red Wolves might sound better.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    That would be pretty ironic given that the Arkansas State University Indians changed their name to the Red Wolves a little while back
    Some high school just when from redskins to redwolves as well.

It makes sense because they can keep everything the same and just replace the name and logos without it looking awkward.

Then again, some teams have made changes that look like a 2 year old designed it, so they might not care about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Washington will announce their rebrand in a few days. Full go for the season it appears. I am really surprised, honestly.