10+ Year Old Account
    These last few seasons defense has made me want DQ back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This team could never overcome 28-3. This reset was overdue.
    Except the Falcons DID overcome 28-3 and made it to the playoffs the next year, beat the upstart Rams, and then lost on a last second failed TD attempt against the eventual champion Eagles. They were right in it the very next year.

So this narrative that 28-3 somehow killed the Falcons is rubbish. Poor personnel decisions and a poor coaching job the last 2 years is what killed the Falcons.

Oh good, the Seahawks remembered how to play after that abysmal first half
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck 2020. This year sucks.

And we betetr pay Dak cause he gave his all damnit

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    @Logwyn Rejoice.

Falcons fire coach Dan Quin and GM Thomas Dimitroff
    As long as none of the current staff are hired as the HC! Whoohooo!

Two or three year process though. Guess I can wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    This fucking defense couldn't stop a nose bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Been an entertaining game.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Not only a shitty on the field call but an in the booth failure. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with that last call but

ez win never a doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    OH YEHA, AND iM SO GLAD WE GOT dALTON IN THE OFFSEASON. bEST BACKUP IN THE LEAGUE, AND THOSE THROWS ATT HE END WERE BEAUTIFUL.

edit: sorry for caps lock and alcohol

10+ Year Old Account
    When your starting QB gets injured and you still have the best QB in the division

#JustNFCEastThings

10+ Year Old Account
    Kings of ttrash ountain!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love the inconsistency with the officiating. Refs are too chicken shit to call targeting on the 3rd down prior to the 4th and 1. #39 on the seahawks come flying in and is so dazed after his obvious targeting that he lays on his back in an inverted turtle position for a few moments. It is what it is, but shit officiating totally kills the mood.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    When your starting QB gets injured and you still have the best QB in the division

#JustNFCEastThings
    Hey, the state of the NFC east is the only glimmer of hope we have. I'll take it.

Dak helped me start off 4-0 in fantasy this year; now I need a new QB. Hopefully he heals up and can be back to full strength next year.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Vikings gonna Viking.

At least they have a shot at one of the top draft picks that they'll probably spend on yet another DB instead of one of the awesome QBs for the future of the franchise/someone to replace our guards (Samia may be playing in place of Elflien, but even he's average at best).

It just blows my mind how we've have one of the best WR duos in the league for the last 5 years along with a stable of amazing TEs and RBs who are great in the passing game, yet the Vikings are so hellbent on being a play-action, run-first team.

I forgot the Cowboys signed Dalton. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he ends up playing well and they don't kill their cap on Dak. Last time Dalton was on an offense even in the same galaxy as this, he was in the conversation for MVP before he got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    yet the Vikings are so hellbent on being a play-action, run-first team.
    Welcome to Kubiak football. It is why he historically gives QBs their best seasons. His entire offense is run and play action plays that cut the field in half for the QB. Im actually surprised their offense has not been better considering this is the offense Cousins was drafted to play in.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I forgot the Cowboys signed Dalton. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he ends up playing well and they don't kill their cap on Dak. Last time Dalton was on an offense even in the same galaxy as this, he was in the conversation for MVP before he got hurt.
    100% I can see the world where they back door into the playoff at 7-9, decide not to overspend on Dak, Dak walks to the Giants, and the Giants end up the 10 year bane of the Cowboys and Jason Garret ends up with another head coaching gig somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Vikings gonna Viking.

At least they have a shot at one of the top draft picks that they'll probably spend on yet another DB instead of one of the awesome QBs for the future of the franchise/someone to replace our guards (Samia may be playing in place of Elflien, but even he's average at best).

It just blows my mind how we've have one of the best WR duos in the league for the last 5 years along with a stable of amazing TEs and RBs who are great in the passing game, yet the Vikings are so hellbent on being a play-action, run-first team.
    Honestly at this point I think the top QBs are going to some mix of Atlanta, New York, and Washington.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some people entertain the notion of a QB going to Atlanta, but they've been in win-now mode and pushing cap costs into the future, Ryan has a cap hit over $40 mil next season, and its something around $50 mil dead money if they moved on.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I don't agree with that last call but

ez win never a doubt
    It’s the time of year when Seahawks fans can leave their fingernail clippers in the drawer until February
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis