The Falcons might just have found a new way to choke.

By scoring a touchdown.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Not a single lineman came to help either, shows the state of Dallas' mentality with Dak gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah, our season is done. We should just tnak, and use the high pick on either better O line, or defense.
    We're 7 weeks in and it already looks like McCarthy has lost this team.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

By scoring a touchdown.
    Don’t worry the Falcons made it right and lost. While they choked by scoring a td instead of stopping at the 1, they then choked by allowing the td drive.

I wonder if Drew Lock will stop staring down receivers and throwing deep into triple coverage when he has someone wide open instead at some point.

Denver's special teams and offense are so bad that the Chiefs offense doesn't even get to see the field.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-10-25 at 09:30 PM.

'rona turned Cam into Blaine Gabbert.

The Patriots offense is awful. I doubt even 3 weeks of practice time could fix the issues they are having. As good as Cam was the first week or 2, he's been as bad the last 2 weeks. (not that he's getting any help mind you)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    'rona turned Cam into Blaine Gabbert.
    lol that drew a pained laugh. You are not wrong.

What has two thumbs and had Browns -3.5?

THIS GUY!

Field goal kickers man. By far the worst beat I’ve had in a long time.

I was convinced it wouldn't be possible to be a worse play caller than Rich Scangarello, but Pat Shurmur has proved me wrong again.

Watching this offense is like watching a boring train wreck, not even a fun one.

Cam throws way behind Edelman with a fastball. Ball bounces off Edelman's back stretched hands and right into the hands of a defender for Cam's 3rd INT.

This game is worse than the Kansas City Chiefs beat down that led to "We're on to Cincinatti". And this is at home, and not with Cincy next but a vital divisional away game at the Bills.

- - - Updated - - -

Stidham in. This will likely change very little.

- - - Updated - - -

Good plays and then Stidhamd gets tripped up by his C getting pushed back right off the snap for a sack. This game...

- - - Updated - - -

And now a Stidham interception. I'm just hate watching at this point, wondering how awful it can get.

By scoring a touchdown.
    Not the first time has happened in a football game.

Also to choke you have to have an expectation to win a game. There's no expectation of the Falcons winning.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And now a Stidham interception. I'm just hate watching at this point, wondering how awful it can get.
    You can watch the other shit show instead. Mahomes got benched because they were up by so much and Wolverine legend Chad Henne ran for a touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    You can watch the other shit show instead.
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I have seen enough bad football for one day. Need to pace myself, it's a long season.

This random scrub the Bucs picked up for the QB position looks fairly decent, wonder how his career is gonna go

Raiders did themselves no favours tonight, but the officiating was pure disgusting. No one can explain why Gabe Jackson was ejected, or why helmet to helmet and knee to the bollocks hits on Carr weren't flagged.

Raiders did themselves no favours tonight, but the officiating was pure disgusting. No one can explain why Gabe Jackson was ejected, or why helmet to helmet and knee to the bollocks hits on Carr weren't flagged.
    Same reason why the Lions were gifted a TD in the Falcons game and then the come back win pass before the TD was reviewed for a completion. Why Falcons touch a receiver and get flagged yet ours are hugged before the ball and nothing.

I just watched that... The Buc coming in and pushing him got nothing I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    This random scrub the Bucs picked up for the QB position looks fairly decent, wonder how his career is gonna go
    That system talk disappeared right quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    The Patriots offense is awful. I doubt even 3 weeks of practice time could fix the issues they are having. As good as Cam was the first week or 2, he's been as bad the last 2 weeks. (not that he's getting any help mind you)

- - - Updated - - -

lol that drew a pained laugh. You are not wrong.
    On the plus side if they lose out they could end up with the first pick in the draft this year. That is probably the best outcome that seems reasonable for them this season. They can potentially beat any body on their best day, but they aren't going to string enough wins together to make the playoffs this year I think.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    On the plus side if they lose out they could end up with the first pick in the draft this year. That is probably the best outcome that seems reasonable for them this season. They can potentially beat any body on their best day, but they aren't going to string enough wins together to make the playoffs this year I think.
    I was gonna laugh but then I checked and they're 2-4. But the Jets are still 0-7 and frankly are staring down a potential 0-16 type season. Doubtful the Patriots get #1 and Lawrence, but they are in shooting distance of one of the big 3.

Of course this is a Belichick team so they'll somehow eke out 6-10 and have to bring back Cam.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Same reason why the Lions were gifted a TD in the Falcons game and then the come back win pass before the TD was reviewed for a completion. Why Falcons touch a receiver and get flagged yet ours are hugged before the ball and nothing.

I just watched that... The Buc coming in and pushing him got nothing I bet.
    Suh? Nothing.

Got fuck all for kneeing Carr in the nads either.

Man the Seahawks have the uncanny ability to play exactly to their opponent’s level
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis