Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Jets might stumble into a win at some point. They still have the Chargers to play and they are really good at losing games they should win.
    I always thought of that as a rivers thing, even when they had a legit dream team in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I always thought of that as a rivers thing, even when they had a legit dream team in the playoffs.
    Its always been more than him, like when they had the #1 offense and #1 defense but their special teams was so bad they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.
    /s

Finally bought into Patriots culture
    That Patriot Way working real well innit?

Almost like they had a Hall of Fame QB at the reins for 20 years.

I hope we crush them into a fine dust on Sunday, but knowing the Bills, and how they've been playing recently.....not overly confident in that.

At least I'm currently winning my bet with NG......but we do have the 3rd hardest schedule remaining in the league. Arizona and SF and Seattle.....no one really knew how good those teams were gonna be, it seems....and they all seem to be really fuckin' good.

Even Steelers, which I had marked as a win prior to the season.......looks like a toss up to me, tbh. Probably in the Steelers favor.

esch being mistaken for xskarma is the funniest thing Ive ever read.

HEY PATS FAN ESCH

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I did not realize the Jaguars are suddenly one Jets win from being right in the thick of Tank for Trevor.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    esch being mistaken for xskarma is the funniest thing Ive ever read.

HEY PATS FAN ESCH
    Why are y'all acting like it's an insult... I'm right here you know.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    That Patriot Way working real well innit?

Almost like they had a Hall of Fame QB at the reins for 20 years.

I hope we crush them into a fine dust on Sunday, but knowing the Bills, and how they've been playing recently.....not overly confident in that.

At least I'm currently winning my bet with NG......but we do have the 3rd hardest schedule remaining in the league. Arizona and SF and Seattle.....no one really knew how good those teams were gonna be, it seems....and they all seem to be really fuckin' good.

Even Steelers, which I had marked as a win prior to the season.......looks like a toss up to me, tbh. Probably in the Steelers favor.
    Half way into the season and we don't even have a forfeit yet.

I'm just thankful to get out of those first 6 games largely roster intact and at .500 or higher. The remaining 10 is where we can establish a playoff run. Browns, Jets, Dolphins, Colts, Falcons, Broncos twice and Chargers twice? Even without the return Chiefs game there's easily 6 wins to get us 9-7 and wildcards or 10+ for a certain playoff berth.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Yeah it looked hairy for a bit with the titans and pats cases but it seems smoother. Or they care less and decided to just cover it up, stop it being reported as much as possible, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Yeah it looked hairy for a bit with the titans and pats cases but it seems smoother. Or they care less and decided to just cover it up, stop it being reported as much as possible, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
    If anything I think threatening to cancel games entirely convinced teams to tighten up the ship. You know, because the owner might lose money.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I did not realize the Jaguars are suddenly one Jets win from being right in the thick of Tank for Trevor.
    There are hints that Trevor might be staying another year. I don't blame him
    https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/2...wrence%20added.

Chargers canceled their practice because someone tested positive.

Not sure they need practice to beat the Broncos anyway.

Nice block by Teddy.
    /s

Holy shit did I just see belichick do a commercial? Nothing has made me think pats are in trouble as much as that.

I'm surprised they didn't call a roughing the passer on that sack...

Can Atlanta break the number of penalties in a quarter?

Go Matt Go!!!!
    Last edited by Logwyn; 2020-10-30 at 01:09 AM.

It's not exactly NFL related, but Trevor Lawrence just tested positive for COVID-19.

...maybe he wants to cause some uncertainty about his health so he doesn't have to be a Jet.

It's not exactly NFL related, but Trevor Lawrence just tested positive for COVID-19.

...maybe he wants to cause some uncertainty about his health so he doesn't have to be a Jet.
    Sounds like he's signing with the Dodgers

God damn that was dirty. Hope Teddy is alright.

Draft stock just went even higher due to hopeful rona immunity.

Shame Atlanta won. That’d be a really cushy landing spot for Trevor. A year behind a guy like Matt Ryan, then having Ridley and potentially Julio(if he’s still in town) to throw to would do wonders.

Denver canceled practice because someone on the online tested positive.

Funny how the NFL went from closing facilities and postponing games to letting teams practice when there is a positive test. They told the Broncos they could still practice, but Fangio chose to cancel.

Watch questions about how Covid affected him to cause him to fall to Washington anyway.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2020-10-30 at 06:35 PM. Reason: D-D-D-Double Post