Page 92 of 139 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I can't believe I'm saying this but for the Sunday night game.... GO SAINTS!

It always surprises me how good the Steelers are at playing to their opponents level.

Jesus Christ we couldn't have gotten any closer to losing that if we tried.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly heard a radio host say the Cowboys should tank for Trevor as if Dak's (who is injured, along with his backup) the problem with that team instead of, I dunno, their Defense and Coaches.
    Well Dak is gone anyway so they’re in the market, and this season looks like a bust. Idk how anyone’s beating jets to 32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Well Dak is gone anyway so they’re in the market, and this season looks like a bust. Idk how anyone’s beating jets to 32.
    I don't think they need to worry about the Jets, the Jags getting the second pick so Justin Fields is gone too is the bigger problem.

Bucs look like shit, I love it. Plenty of chances for Deonte Harris to do great things.
    /s

Why does Brees lick his fingers so often? Is it because Brady tears are so tasty?

After watching Pittsburgh and Tampa (so far) I don’t feel nearly so bad about losing to the Bills- a good team.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    It always surprises me how good the Steelers are at playing to their opponents level.
    Here in Pittsburgh we are not surprised as no one and I mean no one plays down to their opponents level like the Steelers. It just goes on year after year. I'm still waiting for them to actually play 60 minutes worth of football. They either play a good first half or the second. Never both.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Packers beat up on an injury-riddled team, Bears lose, Seahawks lose, Buccs lose, we already beat the Saints, good Sunday of football for me.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Who knew that a 2-6 Dallas team would be playing their 4th string QB and almost beat the only undefeated team left in the NFL?

Patriots and Jets are both such trash.
    /s

Thumbs down

Patriots and Jets are both such trash.
    Haha, decent game to watch as boneheaded plays made all the difference. Idk how old you are but the Saints were the trash team for many moons. You're just lucky San Diego gave up on Drew. But that year you won, the Vikings had a dumb critical fumble, for you guys to win your first. Hell memories are short, but 93' to 05' was clap worthy

Pats fan mod: Cam played a great game, fuming over Joe's dumb bomb.
    Last edited by RCA; 2020-11-10 at 04:51 AM.

A month ago the Eagles had first and goal from the 18 with 40 seconds left against the Giants after a penalty. They scored and won the game. If they hadn't scored, the Giants would 3-6 and in first place in the NFC East right now.

Buccs plane had engine problems and was delayed so their panthers game was moved to 1pm
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Bills' Josh Norman (3rd DB) tests positive for COVID yesterday, knocks out our #2 DB, a depth safety, and our starting TE as close contacts....

...the day before facing the #1 offense in the league. Putting Tre White + two undrafted rookies off the practice squad against DHop, Kirk, Isabella, and Kyler Murray.

Oh well. We can afford a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Bills' Josh Norman (3rd DB) tests positive for COVID yesterday, knocks out our #2 DB, a depth safety, and our starting TE as close contacts....

...the day before facing the #1 offense in the league. Putting Tre White + two undrafted rookies off the practice squad against DHop, Kirk, Isabella, and Kyler Murray.

Oh well. We can afford a loss.
    How do you feel about Allen now? Not trying to call you out or anything, just checking in to see the progression of your shared thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    How do you feel about Allen now? Not trying to call you out or anything, just checking in to see the progression of your shared thoughts.
    I think the only way we can beat the Cardinals today is Josh Allen throwing for 400+. Which he's already done twice this season.

He's showed amazing leaps and bounds this season. He snaps through his progressions much cleaner, and his pre-snap diagnosis seems miles ahead of his previous games.

His accuracy has been better, and I'm not sure exactly how he's done that. His footwork and mechanics are still meh, mainly because he's always throwing off-base outside the pocket. And yet his throws have somehow been more accurate. Maybe Stefon Diggs simply has a larger catch radius than, say, Kelvin Benjamin, idk.

He's struggled this year against exotic zone coverage, but excelled against man, and pressure. If he can nail the zone concepts people are throwing at him, good luck. His physical tools give him a higher ceiling than anyone else in the league.

If anyone is struggling with sleep, watch this Browns/Texans game.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If anyone is struggling with sleep, watch this Browns/Texans game.
    You would think teams without any coaching would score more.
    /s