Obvious hold on the Watson TD run that didn't get called. Texans up 14-10.

DeShaun Watson throwing perfect passes against our secondary is not what I wanted to see this afternoon, hopefully we can put a stop to that at some point, or we will lose this game.

Taysom Hill is really good at buying time for Michael Thomas to get open, which might be enough.

...and just throwing the ball real high and trusting the Falcons to be inept
    Last edited by draynay; 2020-11-22 at 07:22 PM.
    /s

Patriots secondary just let Coutee score on them. That's about the worst thing I have ever seen by these DB's collectively. Watson is good, yes, but these receivers are not, and the Patriots DB's are making them look like probowlers.

2nd half needs to be far better, teamwide.

Seems to be a lot of bad football today so far. Good warmup for the Jets, Cowboys and Drew Lock/Denver's very special teams later.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ...and just throwing the ball real high and trusting the Falcons to be inept
    You mean a throw isn't supposed to look like a punt?

Fuck this game. Bradley Roby just went low and hit Burkhead full in the side of the knee with his helmet. That's him done for the season I'm sure.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Burrow carted off, immediately ruled out. Time to worry if this is a career derailing injury.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Burrow hit looked rough.
    /s

Of course it is a Washington game where a QB has a bad looking knee injury.

The Eagles being in 1st place in the NFCE at 3-6-1 with a QB that took a sack in the end zone like he did is scary. Based on how this year has gone, they will win the division with 5 wins, switch to their backup QB and win the Super Bowl.

Galaxy brain Bill knows a loss here makes the Dolphins pick worse.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Of course it is a Washington game where a QB has a bad looking knee injury.

The Eagles being in 1st place in the NFCE at 3-6-1 with a QB that took a sack in the end zone like he did is scary. Based on how this year has gone, they will win the division with 5 wins, switch to their backup QB and win the Super Bowl.
    Man I wanted to contest you that the 5th seed is gonna be too good to lose, then I remembered it may be Injured Drew Brees or a Hot and Cold NFC West team. Nah they could absolutely win their division at 5 wins, then win a playoff game.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Guessing the NFCE winner really feels like a roulette wheel. I have no clue. I guess it depends on who still has the most games against other NFCE teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I wanted to contest you that the 5th seed is gonna be too good to lose, then I remembered it may be Injured Drew Brees or a Hot and Cold NFC West team. Nah they could absolutely win their division at 5 wins, then win a playoff game.
    Remember home advantage isn't really a thing this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/133...172681222?s=19

Looks like Burrow is done for the year, massive shame.

Watching games through the nfl app on my ipad is dumb af. The score updates like a minute before the broadcast shows it.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

It's so predictable. Teams only have to bring 1 extra rusher to get Cam in trouble in the pocket and there is ZERO separation by Patriots recievers and ZERO adjustment by the coaching staff to help in these situations either.

Patriots didn't deserve to win this one, too many self sabotage situations and beating ourselves.

After last week's UP against the Ravens, it's another DOWN against the Texans. Stupid loss.

Delay of game on 3rd and 10, then throws a bad pick. Drew Lock is so good.

Ravens lose in OT to the Titans, they drop the 3rd place in the AFC North. The Browns are somehow at 7 - 3, despite a point differential of -23. The Steelers would all but clinch the division with a win over the Ravens on Thursday.

Turns out that in order for Denver to score a 1st quarter TD, they need to false start on back to back plays.

The Dolphins run defense is also really bad.

Van Noy seems determined to test Lock's rib cage after it got mauled last week.

Fitzmagic is back, Dolphins about to make a comeback.

These refs are blind. They can't even get the player's number correct on phantom DPIs, then call a play a TD when Melvin Gordon clearly fumbled well short of the goal line.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-11-22 at 11:49 PM.

That’s a pretty bad call. I had no idea until the reviews, but it’s pretty definitive and no ref saw that from any angle? If dolphins don’t get this ball because of technicalities the refs need to get fined.