Saints just don’t know how to start the season, not been 2-0 since like ‘13.

Also Sanders not done shit, praised as a big signing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge win, especially after that dogshit first quarter. To win by two scores as well, would have been comfier but we did Guenther's prevent special.

The strength of this team is the ability to grind downfield on offence, it cannot be understated just how efficient at chaining first downs they are.

But also, when the hell did we get less penalties than our opponents?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Chiefs. But they got spooked by the Chargers so I don't think they're getting a bump.

Buffalo...?
    Our two starting LBs are injured and we got gashed by Gisecki cause we were soft up the middle this week.

But they're week-to-week and have a good chance of being back next week, so nothing long term for us, *cross fingers*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos sign Blake Bortles to a 1 year deal.

Because the year hasn't been bad enough for them it seems.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Broncos sign Blake Bortles to a 1 year deal.

Because the year hasn't been bad enough for them it seems.
    Boy Broncos fans might want to start figuring out who the best non-QB in next year's draft is. Because they sure seem set up to take them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Could be worse than Bortles for a backup I guess. There isn't a QB worth anything available anyway unless you want Matt Moore.

Boy Broncos fans might want to start figuring out who the best non-QB in next year's draft is. Because they sure seem set up to take them.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they go QB if they somehow end up I n a position to take one of them. Lock has been hurt twice already, and he doesn't have a 5th year option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos a late addition to the Tank for Trevor sweepstakes?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they end up with Lock & Lawrence they could end up in a Brees/Rivers situation and then the worst that could happen is they make the wrong choice, watch the other win a championship while they never do, lose their stadium, their city, and end up paying rent as a second-rate team nobody cares about.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Broncos a late addition to the Tank for Trevor sweepstakes?
    You know I tried to figure out what bad team there should even take Trevor. As far as the 0-2s go it's just the Panthers to me that should.

Jets would be on that list but I still like Sam Darnold, and we all know their biggest issue is Adam Gase actively destroys QBs (see Tannehill, Ryan).

Washington's probably the only other one on my radar right now just because we already had the "Rivera hates Haskins" stories this year.

There might be a surprise in the draft where Lawrence isn't the #1 pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If they end up with Lock & Lawrence they could end up in a Brees/Rivers situation and then the worst that could happen is they make the wrong choice, watch the other win a championship while they never do, lose their stadium, their city, and end up paying rent as a second-rate team nobody cares about.
    I mean it's John Elway that's not worst, that's what's going to happen.

Well besides the relocation bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Gruden and Payton both got hit with the $350,000 mask fine. So much for the argument Payton was medically exempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    There might be a surprise in the draft where Lawrence isn't the #1 pick.
    No way. Tua got about the most horrific injury that you can get and he still went 5th and Trevor Lawrence has always been a slightly better prospect than Tua. Unless Lawrence loses a foot or something, he's going no. 1 overall.

In fact I think that's about the surest thing in any sport, anywhere, right now, what with Covid uncertainty. He is one of the bonafide sure things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    No way. Tua got about the most horrific injury that you can get and he still went 5th and Trevor Lawrence has always been a slightly better prospect than Tua. Unless Lawrence loses a foot or something, he's going no. 1 overall.

In fact I think that's about the surest thing in any sport, anywhere, right now, what with Covid uncertainty. He is one of the bonafide sure things.
    Oh I think he'll still be the first QB and in the first round. I'm just saying don't count out a team getting to #1 and saying "We have a QB we feel good about, let's either shop the pick or take the best non-QB."

The Broncos currently have no owner. If the NFL forces a sale because the family are too busy fighting in court over it someone could buy them and move. Just imagine a 3rd LA team because the NFL's solution to that market not caring about them is to add more teams....

I'm not sure if Denver is bad enough to beat out teams like the Jets and Panthers for the #1 pick. Mike Purcell and Shelby Harris knock down too many passes for it to not pay off eventually.

I might be a little biased here, but I could see some teams wanting Justin Fields over Lawrence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gruden and Payton both got hit with the $350,000 mask fine. So much for the argument Payton was medically exempt.
    Yeah idk where anyone got that idea; there’s no condition that makes anyone exempt, the cards people show on social media are fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I tried to figure out what bad team there should even take Trevor. As far as the 0-2s go it's just the Panthers to me that should.
    Jaguars. There's no way they'd stick with the moustache if a talent like Lawrence is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Yeah idk where anyone got that idea; there’s no condition that makes anyone exempt, the cards people show on social media are fake.
    Oddly they actually are a government issued thing here. But I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Yupyup.. Tua got the Bo Jackson career ending injury. No wonder they had him flown and into surgery before the game ended didn't they?

Sounded like ESPN trying to make up some bullshit about the exemption so they didn't feel as bad about showing coaches over and over not following the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Broncos currently have no owner. If the NFL forces a sale because the family are too busy fighting in court over it someone could buy them and move. Just imagine a 3rd LA team because the NFL's solution to that market not caring about them is to add more teams....

I'm not sure if Denver is bad enough to beat out teams like the Jets and Panthers for the #1 pick. Mike Purcell and Shelby Harris knock down too many passes for it to not pay off eventually.

I might be a little biased here, but I could see some teams wanting Justin Fields over Lawrence.
    They should move them to San Diego, can't imagine a worse fate for the chargers fans than making them root for the broncos.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    They should move them to San Diego, can't imagine a worse fate for the chargers fans than making them root for the broncos.
    Or the Oakland Broncos.

Can you just imagine the hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Gale Sayers
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...213394944?s=19

2020, the year you can't make shit up in, because it'll likely happen.