What has two thumbs and had Browns -3.5?

THIS GUY!

Field goal kickers man. By far the worst beat I’ve had in a long time.

I was convinced it wouldn't be possible to be a worse play caller than Rich Scangarello, but Pat Shurmur has proved me wrong again.

Watching this offense is like watching a boring train wreck, not even a fun one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cam throws way behind Edelman with a fastball. Ball bounces off Edelman's back stretched hands and right into the hands of a defender for Cam's 3rd INT.

This game is worse than the Kansas City Chiefs beat down that led to "We're on to Cincinatti". And this is at home, and not with Cincy next but a vital divisional away game at the Bills.

- - - Updated - - -

Stidham in. This will likely change very little.

- - - Updated - - -

Good plays and then Stidhamd gets tripped up by his C getting pushed back right off the snap for a sack. This game...

- - - Updated - - -

And now a Stidham interception. I'm just hate watching at this point, wondering how awful it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The Falcons might just have found a new way to choke.

By scoring a touchdown.
    Not the first time has happened in a football game.

Also to choke you have to have an expectation to win a game. There's no expectation of the Falcons winning.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And now a Stidham interception. I'm just hate watching at this point, wondering how awful it can get.
    You can watch the other shit show instead. Mahomes got benched because they were up by so much and Wolverine legend Chad Henne ran for a touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    You can watch the other shit show instead.
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I have seen enough bad football for one day. Need to pace myself, it's a long season.

This random scrub the Bucs picked up for the QB position looks fairly decent, wonder how his career is gonna go

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders did themselves no favours tonight, but the officiating was pure disgusting. No one can explain why Gabe Jackson was ejected, or why helmet to helmet and knee to the bollocks hits on Carr weren't flagged.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Raiders did themselves no favours tonight, but the officiating was pure disgusting. No one can explain why Gabe Jackson was ejected, or why helmet to helmet and knee to the bollocks hits on Carr weren't flagged.
    Same reason why the Lions were gifted a TD in the Falcons game and then the come back win pass before the TD was reviewed for a completion. Why Falcons touch a receiver and get flagged yet ours are hugged before the ball and nothing.

I just watched that... The Buc coming in and pushing him got nothing I bet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    This random scrub the Bucs picked up for the QB position looks fairly decent, wonder how his career is gonna go
    That system talk disappeared right quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    The Patriots offense is awful. I doubt even 3 weeks of practice time could fix the issues they are having. As good as Cam was the first week or 2, he's been as bad the last 2 weeks. (not that he's getting any help mind you)

- - - Updated - - -

lol that drew a pained laugh. You are not wrong.
    On the plus side if they lose out they could end up with the first pick in the draft this year. That is probably the best outcome that seems reasonable for them this season. They can potentially beat any body on their best day, but they aren't going to string enough wins together to make the playoffs this year I think.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    On the plus side if they lose out they could end up with the first pick in the draft this year. That is probably the best outcome that seems reasonable for them this season. They can potentially beat any body on their best day, but they aren't going to string enough wins together to make the playoffs this year I think.
    I was gonna laugh but then I checked and they're 2-4. But the Jets are still 0-7 and frankly are staring down a potential 0-16 type season. Doubtful the Patriots get #1 and Lawrence, but they are in shooting distance of one of the big 3.

Of course this is a Belichick team so they'll somehow eke out 6-10 and have to bring back Cam.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Same reason why the Lions were gifted a TD in the Falcons game and then the come back win pass before the TD was reviewed for a completion. Why Falcons touch a receiver and get flagged yet ours are hugged before the ball and nothing.

I just watched that... The Buc coming in and pushing him got nothing I bet.
    Suh? Nothing.

Got fuck all for kneeing Carr in the nads either.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Man the Seahawks have the uncanny ability to play exactly to their opponent’s level
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

So, to top off my Browns -3.5 getting wrecked by a field goal kicker, a field goal kicker just wrecked the last leg of my parlay.

Seattle really, really screams “we’re going to lose in the divisional round.” This defense is god awful. If Russell isn’t playing lights out, this team is mediocre. It’s a .500 team with a superhuman QB.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t see them anywhere near the Steelers level in that respect. Maybe the cardinals are just good with some great pieces? They’re 5-2. The patriots playing them close then doing terrible doesn’t take away from it.

Ballsy as hell for the coach to call runs twice with under 30 seconds left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle pretty much needs to make a move at a pass rusher by deadline or they are sneaking into the playoffs in the WC round again. Their pass rush is pathetic and they can't survive on blitzing Jamal Adams when he gets back like they were. Ken Norton might have to go after this year if Pete plans on coaching longer like he says.

I'm fine with this years Schotty. Last few drives sucked because Carson and Homer were banged up. Homer is usually in for 2 minute drills because of his pass blocking skill. Kinda tired of Gregg Olsen getting snaps at this point. Hes not good at blocking, not great at catching. Dumb signing.

Yanno, I thought the Steelers were gonna bounce back after Big Ben was out last year, but the only undefeated team left in the league after week 7? I didn't see that coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm fine with this years Schotty. Last few drives sucked because Carson and Homer were banged up. Homer is usually in for 2 minute drills because of his pass blocking skill. Kinda tired of Gregg Olsen getting snaps at this point. Hes not good at blocking, not great at catching. Dumb signing.
    I don't know who Dallas is, but he was completely lost and his pass protection was a joke. It was like playing 10 vs 11 when he was out there. If guys aren't healthy they'll need to add somebody and keep Dallas off the field.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who Dallas is, but he was completely lost and his pass protection was a joke. It was like playing 10 vs 11 when he was out there. If guys aren't healthy they'll need to add somebody and keep Dallas off the field.
    and Olsen straight up triple teamed someone while allowing a free rusher to Wilson on the last drive in regulation. Still a few weeks from Penny being back. Who knows about Carson, he could be a few weeks out with a foot injury. Homer should be back next week. He had a contusion. Homer is absolutely essential on those 2 minute drills because every team tries to blitz Wilson in those situations and 9/10 times Homer can pick up those blocks.