15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it looked hairy for a bit with the titans and pats cases but it seems smoother. Or they care less and decided to just cover it up, stop it being reported as much as possible, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Yeah it looked hairy for a bit with the titans and pats cases but it seems smoother. Or they care less and decided to just cover it up, stop it being reported as much as possible, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
    If anything I think threatening to cancel games entirely convinced teams to tighten up the ship. You know, because the owner might lose money.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I did not realize the Jaguars are suddenly one Jets win from being right in the thick of Tank for Trevor.
    There are hints that Trevor might be staying another year. I don't blame him
    https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/2...wrence%20added.

Chargers canceled their practice because someone tested positive.

Not sure they need practice to beat the Broncos anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice block by Teddy.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit did I just see belichick do a commercial? Nothing has made me think pats are in trouble as much as that.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I'm surprised they didn't call a roughing the passer on that sack...

Can Atlanta break the number of penalties in a quarter?

Go Matt Go!!!!
    Last edited by Logwyn; 2020-10-30 at 01:09 AM.

It's not exactly NFL related, but Trevor Lawrence just tested positive for COVID-19.

...maybe he wants to cause some uncertainty about his health so he doesn't have to be a Jet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It's not exactly NFL related, but Trevor Lawrence just tested positive for COVID-19.

...maybe he wants to cause some uncertainty about his health so he doesn't have to be a Jet.
    Sounds like he's signing with the Dodgers

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn that was dirty. Hope Teddy is alright.

Draft stock just went even higher due to hopeful rona immunity.

Shame Atlanta won. That’d be a really cushy landing spot for Trevor. A year behind a guy like Matt Ryan, then having Ridley and potentially Julio(if he’s still in town) to throw to would do wonders.

Denver canceled practice because someone on the online tested positive.

Funny how the NFL went from closing facilities and postponing games to letting teams practice when there is a positive test. They told the Broncos they could still practice, but Fangio chose to cancel.

10+ Year Old Account

Watch questions about how Covid affected him to cause him to fall to Washington anyway.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2020-10-30 at 06:35 PM. Reason: D-D-D-Double Post

Damn, we (New England) are not a good football team. This game sucks.

NFC West has gotta be the most fraudulent division in the league. I keep hearing how it’s one of if not the best division but I just don’t see it. The NFC East is bad, but the records back it up. The West has got every team above .500 and yet not a single one of them scares me. It’s a whole division of first round playoff exits.

(Currently watching the Rams shit the bed against Miami)
    Last edited by Smash Adams; 2020-11-01 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots Defense still asleep in the second half. 3 poor tackling and poor football intelligence plays one after the other.

The Dolphins having 28 points with 56 yards of offense is interesting. I guess the Rams watched the Broncos to learn how to play offense and special teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDK if the Packers are suddenly bad again or if the Vikings just showed up to play today.

Probably a bit of both, their injury list is starting to get long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually when November rolls around you start seeing separation from the contenders and pretenders. Only team thats really separating themselves this week is the chiefs... and they are playing the jets... Rough early games today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Dolphins having 28 points with 56 yards of offense is interesting. I guess the Rams watched the Broncos to learn how to play offense and special teams.
    There was a bizarre Steelers loss years ago that I'm always reminded of by these peculiar games

Steelers 422 yards 24 first downs 6 points
    Texans 47 yards 3 first downs 24 points
    /s