Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Taysom Hill allegedly starting for the Saints over Jameis. Sean Payton is the only man on Earth that thinks that man is a professional QB.
    Starting can mean they are running one of his gimmick plays to start the game. If they are actually playing him at QB, that sounds like a bad idea. Might as well use Sanders at QB at that point.

Sadly, he probably won't even be the worst QB this weekend.

Tough decision for Sean Payton. Do you start the relatively unknown commodity at QB who you've compared favorably to Steve Young, or do you start the known commodity who threw 30 interceptions last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Tough decision for Sean Payton. Do you start the relatively unknown commodity at QB who you've compared favorably to Steve Young, or do you start the known commodity who threw 30 interceptions last year?
    Give me the guy with 5100 yards and 33 TD’s last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Give me the guy with 5100 yards and 33 TD’s last year.
    I mean they also went 7-9 that season too.

As a Saints fan I am curious what Jameis can be with a better offensive coach, but if they are starting Taysom I'm really interested to see what he can do as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got at least 3 games without Brees, probably get a chance to see what they both can do.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    We've got at least 3 games without Brees, probably get a chance to see what they both can do.
    And I won't lie you probably will see both. Neither of these QBs are Teddy. Hill whatsoever, Jameis is going to give away more games than Teddy ever will.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s crazy how easily the chargers, falcons and panthers could be in playoff spots for their conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Seeing PJ Walker get to start is cool. Probably an ideal situation too, Joe Brady has done an insane job, and he gets to go against a Patricia defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It’s crazy how easily the chargers, falcons and panthers could be in playoff spots for their conference.
    Falcons technically still have a shot, they have 4 games left against the Saints and Bucs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious hold on the Watson TD run that didn't get called. Texans up 14-10.

DeShaun Watson throwing perfect passes against our secondary is not what I wanted to see this afternoon, hopefully we can put a stop to that at some point, or we will lose this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taysom Hill is really good at buying time for Michael Thomas to get open, which might be enough.

...and just throwing the ball real high and trusting the Falcons to be inept
    Last edited by draynay; 2020-11-22 at 07:22 PM.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots secondary just let Coutee score on them. That's about the worst thing I have ever seen by these DB's collectively. Watson is good, yes, but these receivers are not, and the Patriots DB's are making them look like probowlers.

2nd half needs to be far better, teamwide.

Seems to be a lot of bad football today so far. Good warmup for the Jets, Cowboys and Drew Lock/Denver's very special teams later.

...and just throwing the ball real high and trusting the Falcons to be inept
    You mean a throw isn't supposed to look like a punt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this game. Bradley Roby just went low and hit Burkhead full in the side of the knee with his helmet. That's him done for the season I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burrow carted off, immediately ruled out. Time to worry if this is a career derailing injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burrow hit looked rough.
    /s

Of course it is a Washington game where a QB has a bad looking knee injury.

The Eagles being in 1st place in the NFCE at 3-6-1 with a QB that took a sack in the end zone like he did is scary. Based on how this year has gone, they will win the division with 5 wins, switch to their backup QB and win the Super Bowl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy brain Bill knows a loss here makes the Dolphins pick worse.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Of course it is a Washington game where a QB has a bad looking knee injury.

The Eagles being in 1st place in the NFCE at 3-6-1 with a QB that took a sack in the end zone like he did is scary. Based on how this year has gone, they will win the division with 5 wins, switch to their backup QB and win the Super Bowl.
    Man I wanted to contest you that the 5th seed is gonna be too good to lose, then I remembered it may be Injured Drew Brees or a Hot and Cold NFC West team. Nah they could absolutely win their division at 5 wins, then win a playoff game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guessing the NFCE winner really feels like a roulette wheel. I have no clue. I guess it depends on who still has the most games against other NFCE teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I wanted to contest you that the 5th seed is gonna be too good to lose, then I remembered it may be Injured Drew Brees or a Hot and Cold NFC West team. Nah they could absolutely win their division at 5 wins, then win a playoff game.
    Remember home advantage isn't really a thing this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/133...172681222?s=19

Looks like Burrow is done for the year, massive shame.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.