15+ Year Old Account
    Watching games through the nfl app on my ipad is dumb af. The score updates like a minute before the broadcast shows it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so predictable. Teams only have to bring 1 extra rusher to get Cam in trouble in the pocket and there is ZERO separation by Patriots recievers and ZERO adjustment by the coaching staff to help in these situations either.

Patriots didn't deserve to win this one, too many self sabotage situations and beating ourselves.

After last week's UP against the Ravens, it's another DOWN against the Texans. Stupid loss.

Delay of game on 3rd and 10, then throws a bad pick. Drew Lock is so good.

Ravens lose in OT to the Titans, they drop the 3rd place in the AFC North. The Browns are somehow at 7 - 3, despite a point differential of -23. The Steelers would all but clinch the division with a win over the Ravens on Thursday.

Turns out that in order for Denver to score a 1st quarter TD, they need to false start on back to back plays.

The Dolphins run defense is also really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Van Noy seems determined to test Lock's rib cage after it got mauled last week.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Fitzmagic is back, Dolphins about to make a comeback.

These refs are blind. They can't even get the player's number correct on phantom DPIs, then call a play a TD when Melvin Gordon clearly fumbled well short of the goal line.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-11-22 at 11:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That’s a pretty bad call. I had no idea until the reviews, but it’s pretty definitive and no ref saw that from any angle? If dolphins don’t get this ball because of technicalities the refs need to get fined.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers and Jets heading for an interesting finish, which team will out-fail the other?
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Chargers and Jets heading for an interesting finish, which team will out-fail the other?
    Jaguars lost again so jets cant risk winning. Most obvious tank I’ve seen in the nfl.

Fitz almost did it. Dolphins offense looked way better with him in still, Tua was awful all game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like its the Colts and Packers competing to see who can fail the most.
    /s

The NFCE is really competitive, really rare to have all 4 teams within a tie of each other this far into the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if Rodgers is better at the line when he knows he has no time outs and can't stall to the last second.

10+ Year Old Account
    yasssssss Saints #1 seed
    /s

So the decision to go with Taysom Hill worked out for Sean Payton, he played well. He went 18-for-23 for 233 yards, no passing TDs, but he had 2 rushing TDs along with 51 yards on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Washington vs Dallas on Thursday.
    Thanksgiving Day games are usually a snorefest between mediocre teams, but I'm really looking forward to that battle of powerhouse division contenders.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers fans once again trying to throw the DC under the bus, but I've seen these problems before. At this point it's a drafting problem and a trading problem. They had a chance to get better in the draft, and instead got a project QB and a 3rd string RB. Had a chance to get better at the trade deadline, decided being good this year isn't worth the picks. When other teams see a window, they go all in on it. When the Packers see a window, they sit in their easy chair and wait for someone to toss the missing piece through it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is aging me rapidly.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Too bad the Raider's defense sucks.

Bunch of close games today considering all the early game duds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Washington vs Dallas on Thursday. And it’s hilarious to call 3 win teams competitive at this point in the season.
    Competitive with each other, not so much everyone else.