Is this Chiefs-Bucs game real life or someone playing Madden because bloody hell Hill is unreal. He's putting up college numbers.

Saints and Broncos combined for 25 yards of passing offense in the 1st half (was 1 yard before the last 15 sec of the half). Broncos are also the first team since the Broncos to not complete a pass in the 1st half. This isn't even good bad, this is just bad, bad.

So.

The Bills turned over the ball 3 times in 7 plays.

The Chargers only got 3 points off it, down 13 points in the 4th quarter.

Thank God we were playing the Chargers, who Chargered it up even with incredibly shit calls by the refs.

I like Anthony Lynn as a guy, and he was a good OC when he was here in Buffalo. He should be fired. There was so much mismanagement in this game it's shocking. On 4th and 21 with like 30+ seconds left, down 10, Herbert miraculously completes a Hail Mary (2nd in 2 games against the Bills, not counting the one on the previous play canceled out by OPI)...but they only get to the 2.

What they should do: spike the ball, kick the FG, try and recover the onside kick, set up for another Hail Mary attempt to tie it.
    WHAT THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID: Rushed down the field, and on 1st and Goal, HANDED OFF INSIDE TO EKELER WHO WAS STUFFED SHORT OF THE END ZONE. At this point, the game was lost, they didn't have time for 2 scores, BECAUSE THEY HAD ZERO TIMEOUTS AT THIS POINT. Then they spike the ball. Game has less than 10s left. No way they can win. They decide to run another play for some reason, maybe because the spread was -4 and they wanted to cover. OLine drops into pass protection on 3rd and goal, while Herbert tries to QB sneak it, and gets stuffed, again. Game over.

Like, I literally would have lost my mind if I was a Chargers fan. Luckily they lost all of those when they moved to LA. This doesn't even touch the insane mismanagement before that last drive, or their inability to do anything on 3 TOs and a +2 TO differential. Like holy shit.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2020-11-29 at 10:55 PM.

Taysom Hill is not looking good today. Thankfully the Saints are being gifted a free win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Taysom Hill is not looking good today. Thankfully the Saints are being gifted a free win.
    Despite having half of the starters out, Denver's pass defense is still pretty good. Especially recently with DeMarcus Walker and Malik Reed living in the backfield. They just get ran over in the 2nd half of games because of the d-line being so thin and the offense being horrible most games.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Despite having half of the starters out, Denver's pass defense is still pretty good. Especially recently with DeMarcus Walker and Malik Reed living in the backfield. They just get ran over in the 2nd half of games because of the d-line being so thin and the offense being horrible most games.
    To me it is more of Taysom looking hesitant and not pulling the trigger on throws. 2 delay of games and a couple of bad passes with it.

This Broncos game is by far one of the most painful things I’ve ever watched. Neither offense is even slightly fun to watch right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints team defense is gonna like those stats, first time a team had more INT than completions since the days of Ryan Leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Like, I literally would have lost my mind if I was a Chargers fan. Luckily they lost all of those when they moved to LA. This doesn't even touch the insane mismanagement before that last drive, or their inability to do anything on 3 TOs and a +2 TO differential. Like holy shit.
    I almost lost my mind and I don't even like the Chargers, I do appreciate their ability to entertain, but it was pretty miserable and not entertaining watching Lynn completely melt down.
    /s

At least the game was pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Saints team defense is gonna like those stats, first time a team had more INT than completions since the days of Ryan Leaf.
    I was expecting one of the games Leaf threw a bunch of picks, but turns out he had a game where he went 1-15 for 4 yards with 2 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    At what point in his contract do the Raiders start to accept Gruden isn't the guy?
    Considering he's still got 7 years and $70 million on his contract, I'd say at least 5 more years sadly.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers playing like they wanna get Nagy fired.

Also, Jags fired their GM. Owner would only commit to Marrone through the end of this season. Seems to me like he saw what happened after the Texans and Falcons fired their coaches and doesn't wanna risk the #2 overall pick.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I almost lost my mind and I don't even like the Chargers, I do appreciate their ability to entertain, but it was pretty miserable and not entertaining watching Lynn completely melt down.
    IKR. I am literally a fan of the team directly opposite the Chargers, who is benefiting from this tomfuckery, and I was still livid. It was an affront to the concept of coaching and professional football.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Packers playing like they wanna get Nagy fired.
    Think the bears as an organization have ptsd in prime time games against the packers
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Ravens/Steelers game just got postponed for a third time from Tuesday to Wednesday.

At this point, the Ravens should just be forced to forfeit. They've had 9 straight days of positive tests. There's almost no way that happens unless they were fucking up the protocols. There's no reason that the Steelers should be forced to play their next game on such a short rest because of the Ravens' fuckups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    The Ravens/Steelers game just got postponed for a third time from Tuesday to Wednesday.

At this point, the Ravens should just be forced to forfeit. They've had 9 straight days of positive tests. There's almost no way that happens unless they were fucking up the protocols. There's no reason that the Steelers should be forced to play their next game on such a short rest because of the Ravens' fuckups.
    This is literally the farthest they can delay it without having to either force a forfeit or activate the Week 18/16-team Playoffs plan.

It all comes down to tomorrow. One more positive test and the season hits the rocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Will Fuller got suspended for the rest of the season for PEDs.

C'mon, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texans pissed away their best WR, and their second pissed his season away...by pissing in a cup.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Texans had just cut Kenny Stills, I wonder if they bring him back now.
    /s

The lawsuit against the trust that has been running the Broncos got delayed again. Either the team is going to be sold in the next 6 months, or this is going to be a very long process.

Hopefully it gets resolved before the offseason so Joe Ellis can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The lawsuit against the trust that has been running the Broncos got delayed again. Either the team is going to be sold in the next 6 months, or this is going to be a very long process.

Hopefully it gets resolved before the offseason so Joe Ellis can go away.
    Oh yeah that's right, the Broncos don't have an owner. Forgot about that. I was just wondering this morning if they might jump into the reset party with the Jags, Lions, Falcons, and Texans, but that confirms they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh yeah that's right, the Broncos don't have an owner. Forgot about that. I was just wondering this morning if they might jump into the reset party with the Jags, Lions, Falcons, and Texans, but that confirms they won't.
    I'm not sure if they would have even with an owner. Elway's contract is up after 2021 (he is very unlikely to sign another one), so might as well give Fangio another year considering how many injuries the team has had. He supposedly didn't really have much say in his offensive coaching staff or ST coordinator, so hard to give him the blame for whatever those 2 groups are attempting to do.