15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being in the after game room with raiders players talking about how they got the win instead of jets sabotaging their own players to secure the loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I could have sworn I saw the Jets had won... such a disgrace.
    They did. Then with 10 seconds left Carr completes a long touchdown into single coverage because the Jets did a full blitz.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know how the titans made their game look respectable. They were 20 points down and just got intercepted in the red zone and run back to the 50 with 5 min remaining when I stopped watching. Ended up "only" losing by 6.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I don't understand why the Jets coaches would want to lose since they are getting fired at the end of the season (or earlier if the Jags win another game). Maybe Gregg Williams is just actually that dumb.

I didn't know Colt McCoy was on the Giants. I figured he retired when he wasn't on the Redskins anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Maybe Gregg Williams is just actually that dumb.
    Apparently Gregggggg loves to run Cover 0 in Hail Mary situations. Definitely backfired here and seems a stupid choice of play against a team with a solid O-line and a dangerous deep threat receiver.

So thanks Gregg, now the AFC East will have to contend with Trevor too, on top of Tua and Josh Allen.

Cover 0 on a Hail Mary. Fucking Gregg Williams. I can't believe we let the biggest chuds coach our football team, like Williams and once upon a time Doug Marrone.

Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with Damien Woody (fellow BC alum, but also a hated Patriot), but he had the best tweet re: the Jets tank job today: https://twitter.com/damienwoody/stat...93491817619456

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Cover 0 on a Hail Mary. Fucking Gregg Williams. I can't believe we let the biggest chuds coach our football team, like Williams and once upon a time Doug Marrone.

Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with Damien Woody (fellow BC alum, but also a hated Patriot), but he had the best tweet re: the Jets tank job today: https://twitter.com/damienwoody/stat...93491817619456
    At least he didn't get your HC suspended for a year.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I don't understand why the Jets coaches would want to lose since they are getting fired at the end of the season (or earlier if the Jags win another game). Maybe Gregg Williams is just actually that dumb.
    Even if it was somehow a genuine effort, if I were him I would say behind closed doors "I was doing what I was told." Plus not sure about the timeline but I think the jags had been confirmed to lose in that last minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooo boy the Chargers are getting absolutely dismantled today. This coming after the clown car show last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was just about a perfect half of the Chargers chargering. Hopefully Patriots can keep their foot on their throat and finish it in the second half, and not start letting them back in. Herbert is still dangerous.

If the Giants hold on, the NFCE winner might actually make it to 6 wins. It looked like for a while there they wouldn't even make it to that.

Good news for the Chargers is they probably won't even have the worst loss of the AFCW teams this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    The browns are weird but the rams are perplexing. I have no idea what that team is week to week.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest indictment of Carson Wentz is I was legit worried the Eagles would win when Hurtz came in.

- - - Updated - - -

Also add Anthony Lynn to the "should be fired tonight" list with Adam Gase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The biggest indictment of Carson Wentz is I was legit worried the Eagles would win when Hurtz came in.

- - - Updated - - -

Also add Anthony Lynn to the "should be fired tonight" list with Adam Gase.
    If they fired Lynn today it would still be at least a week later than they should have.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    If they fired Lynn today it would still be at least a week later than they should have.
    Yeah. Though at this point I suspect both these guys survive to January.

Gase you can make the (dumb) case that it's to secure the 0-16 tank. Lynn there's no excuse at this point, he's just clearly overmatched as a coach in 2020.

I wonder if Drew Lock knows that even though he is a Chiefs fan, he doesn't need to throw them the ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another week without a QB for the poor Broncos.
    /s

However reviews replays for the Chiefs doesn't do a very good job. That ball landed right on Tyreek Hill and never touched the ground.

Another week without a QB for the poor Broncos.
    I'm sure McManus can play QB, but if he gets hurt they won't score any points.

Unless Fangio ices his own kicker, then he misses.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-12-07 at 02:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I came to see a one legged horse put down idk what this is

- - - Updated - - -

So wait there was no flag that entire time the receiver was standing in ront of the end zone delaying the td, then after he does the backflip it gets thrown?

Is it just me or do lots of teams have insanely good records this year...at least in the AFC?

Like, the Bills are 8-3 and looking to go 9-3 tomorrow against the 49ers, and I would expect them to be more comfortably in the playoff situation.

But there's like 4 teams with 4 or less losses behind them, including division rivals the Dolphins. Like, the Browns are 9-3. The Titans are somehow 9-3 despite not being a good football team, imo. The Steelers are 11-0 and I can't take them seriously.

Maybe the NFC East being so goddamn awful is just trickling over to be reaped by AFC teams.