Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Jesus. The way his head swings when they first move him. That’s limp. Dead body limp. A person cant even fake that without being professionally limber.
    That was scary as hell. I know his teammates were concerned, but they seriously need to not move him like that. Let the doctors handle it. I'm glad he's (relatively speaking) alright.

Josh Allen is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs tomorrow. Denver has 3 corners left, a rookie, an AFL guy that has been cut like 5 times this year, and some guy I have never heard of that has been with the team for a week.

I have no idea how this defense isn't really terrible with all the injuries.

The Broncos should just go for 2 after each touchdown instead of kicking the extra point. This kicker they picked up off the street looks awful.

Guess Josh Allen doesn't need to throw 5 TDs when he runs instead and Drew Lock fumbles while falling on his face.

The commentator's and the refs are also really, really, really terrible at their jobs. I know the Z team is calling the game because Mark Schlereth is doing it, but the refs are either watching another game or are blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    The Broncos should just go for 2 after each touchdown instead of kicking the extra point. This kicker they picked up off the street looks awful.
    He fits right in with the rest of the special teams, and I expected him to shit the bed pretty bad because he was Tom McMahon's guy. I have no idea how that clown still has not been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Josh Allen is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs tomorrow. Denver has 3 corners left, a rookie, an AFL guy that has been cut like 5 times this year, and some guy I have never heard of that has been with the team for a week.

I have no idea how this defense isn't really terrible with all the injuries.
    Can't throw for 500 yards when the refs insist on calling back any scoring play they can.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Can't throw for 500 yards when the refs insist on calling back any scoring play they can.
    He still has the 4th quarter, Denver is down to 1 corner. If they keep throwing he can make it.

These refs are just plain bad. The Denver player had the ball over the goal line. That was a td, not a fumble.

I hope this garbage crew doesn't ref any playoff games.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't pay attention to if the refs were doing a bad job, but I did stop watching out of boredom when they were calling penalties on every play. The only amusement was watching Denver's depleted secondary get a player ejected.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    In "hey remember that guy?" news, everyone's favourite piece of shit Greg Hardy just got the crap beat out of him in the UFC.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    These refs are just plain bad. The Denver player had the ball over the goal line. That was a td, not a fumble.

I hope this garbage crew doesn't ref any playoff games.
    So now that the Bills have won the East does the Buffalo get to live again?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots are getting run over again, but also not stopping the pass reasonably (which they might be selling out to do), so that's not great.

- - - Updated - - -

Tua helpfully throws it to the Patriots on 3rd and goal. Hopefully Cam doesn't return the favour on a short field.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus christ Cam, what a bone headed move. Whole game going Patriots way, and he fumbles it trying to get a yard or 2 more and it gets returned for a TD.

Dagger play.

- - - Updated - - -

Cam must have worn his lucky hat to the game today cause apparently it was out of bounds and Patriots get the ball back for a FG. Bullet dodged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Patriots are getting run over again, but also not stopping the pass reasonably (which they might be selling out to do), so that's not great.

- - - Updated - - -

Tua helpfully throws it to the Patriots on 3rd and goal. Hopefully Cam doesn't return the favour on a short field.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus christ Cam, what a bone headed move. Whole game going Patriots way, and he fumbles it trying to get a yard or 2 more and it gets returned for a TD.

Dagger play.

- - - Updated - - -

Cam must have worn his lucky hat to the game today cause apparently it was out of bounds and Patriots get the ball back for a FG. Bullet dodged.
    Something something Bill Belichick VS Rookie QBs.

10+ Year Old Account
    And another fumble. For real this time. Combined with the injuries so far, this is turning into an incredibly shitty game.

- - - Updated - - -

Dolphins call the perfect special teams trick play and get it called back cause of the guy not reporting as eligible. Patriots dodge again. Let's hope they don;t make it 3 times, cause I doubt the Dolphins fuck it up again.

- - - Updated - - -

Turn over this drive would be nice. Patriots need something.

- - - Updated - - -

Instead Patriots are getting run over by the team that's dead last in yards per carry...

- - - Updated - - -

I know we need a QB next season, but BOY do we need Defensive line help.

Im wondering where Wentz will go if the Eagles release him, I think the Eagles just lack the offense support for him, also after the ACL injuries his play goes down too...

edit: lol Brady forever haunt the Falcons now
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2020-12-20 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And on 4th down, already down 10, it ends with a sack of Cam. That finishes the game and means the Patriots are eliminated from the Playoffs.

Fitting ending to the competitive season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Im wondering where Wentz will go if the Eagles release him, I think the Eagles just lack the offense support for him, also after the ACL injuries his play goes down too...

edit: lol Brady forever haunt the Falcons now
    Wentz to the Patriots. Calling it now.

The Falcons and Chargers must just be trying to lose the most games they should have won this season.

Not sure who would even want Wentz at this point. He has worst pocket awareness than the 50 QBs Denver has started since Manning, and that says a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    That shitty cowboys game just went on FOREVER. Was the clock operator even watching? I swear only one second came off on a field goal. Finally we can get to the good stuff.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1340767569112928261?s=19

Christ, you could fit a stack of index cards in there. Absolute robbery.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams making the Jets defense look like the 2018 Patriots.
    /s