10+ Year Old Account
    Bridgewater played badly enough to get benched, maybe he'll be a FA next year.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of records today, but Derrick Henry is the eighth player to break 2,000 rushing yards. Of course doing it against the Texans.

The Raiders defense is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A lot of records today, but Derrick Henry is the eighth player to break 2,000 rushing yards. Of course doing it against the Texans.
    They were the reason he got there, almost 450 of those were in their 2 games.

- - - Updated - - -

Either Fangio was trying to lose, or he thought he was coaching the Raiders. Calling 2 timeouts to help the Raiders win is very special clock management otherwise.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-01-04 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Raiders defense is impressive.
    Was that right before the Jeudy 90+ yard TD? Because holy shit that was embarassing.

Also that second timeout will never make sense to me no matter how many times someone explains it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Was that right before the Jeudy 90+ yard TD? Because holy shit that was embarassing.

Also that second timeout will never make sense to me no matter how many times someone explains it.
    It was in response to the 92 yard TD.

The only explanation I can think of for the timeout to save the 2 pt try was he wanted to pick 8th or 9th instead of 15th or whatever it would have been with a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    They were the reason he got there, almost 450 of those were in their 2 games.
    Kinda like when Jamal Lewis had 500 yards against the Browns
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1345914350620598273

To the shock of absolutely no one, Gase is gone.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1345914350620598273

To the shock of absolutely no one, Gase is gone.
    I'm gonna try to be psychic and say Brian Daboll gets the job. Poach an in-division guy and someone who's got proven chops as a QB developer (Josh Allen is certainly no Patrick Mahomes, and unlike Bienemy his HC is defense-focused) either for Sam Darnold or (you have to assume if you're the Jets) Justin Fields.

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't look now but the Eagles aren't rolling over and dying.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles have zero interest in trying to win this game.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Week 17, Final Game, 4th Quarter, Jalen Hurts benched for Nate Sudfeld.

The NFC East now stands at 13 QBs who have taken game snaps this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Also worth mentioning here that Carson Wentz intends to demand a trade this offseason, citing a broken relationship with Pederson.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    6-10 playoff team wooooo!!! Go Giants!!!
    At least the 10-6 team, Miami, in the AFC has all the other teams with better records than them. Got an 8-8 NFC team missing out to a losing record division champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    At least the 10-6 team, Miami, in the AFC has all the other teams with better records than them. Got an 8-8 NFC team missing out to a losing record division champ.
    Yeah but its only the Cardinals. The Rams defense outscored them.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Yeah but its only the Cardinals. The Rams defense outscored them.
    Yeah and the winner of the NFC East is gonna get it because the Eagles decided to clean out the lockers at halftime. At least the Cardinals are a team with fight.

Eagles have zero interest in trying to win this game.
    Kinda the problem with how drafts work. There’s no incentive for bad teams to win, because it hurts their draft status. Not to say that’s what the Eagles are doing, I think they just suck, but a lot of teams probably tell their players to play with less effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Kinda the problem with how drafts work. There’s no incentive for bad teams to win, because it hurts their draft status. Not to say that’s what the Eagles are doing, I think they just suck, but a lot of teams probably tell their players to play with less effort.
    If they win they pick 9th, if they lose they pick 6th. This is either them trying to throw to screw the Giants or the team has given up on Pederson.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If they win they pick 9th, if they lose they pick 6th. This is either them trying to throw to screw the Giants or the team has given up on Pederson.
    Those 3 draft slots are huge in the first round.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who wants to go crazy? I'm going crazy. The one Bills' fan here is gonna love me.

I just don't trust the Chiefs, not after the last like 3-4 weeks now. I just feel like they're gonna be victims to a tough game against the Ravens then blink and be down 3 scores at halftime to the Bills.

Though picking them over the Packers in the Super Bowl is mostly just superstition. I think Rodgers has MVP sewn up, and the MVP never wins the Super Bowl. In fact they tend to play laughably bad in it. And we're on a 2-year AFC streak, which means we need one more AFC win to put the usual AFC, NFC, AFC, NFC... pattern on track.

Washington gets to have a cool logo on the playoff chart when they stop being the Football Team.

PS, if GB-NO was played indoors I'd pick the Saints. But it's outdoors, in late january, so I'm going Packers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk I like the Seahawks chances over the Saints if Adams is healthy. I only worry about the Rams and GB honestly.

Instead of taking a knee on first down the Seahawks did a quick pass to David Moore to end the game today. It earned Moore $100k on his incentives. Thought that was pretty cool, even if pissing off the 9ers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bills, rams, bucs, Titans, saints, steelers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    PS, if GB-NO was played indoors I'd pick the Saints. But it's outdoors, in late january, so I'm going Packers.
    Rodgers is even better in domes, running game is more important in outdoors games and saints have one that’s much better, and no/few fans kinda removes the home field advantage, especially in a dome. Same reason a Seahawks home game isn’t intimidating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

But why the heck do they have the TB@WAS as primetime match?
    I'm more than glad to be wrong, but I'd still be surprised if others than LAR@SEA were going to be close contests.