10+ Year Old Account
    Colts/Bills lived up to expectations of a good competitive game. Bills defense looked shell-shocked in the 4th quarter but they pulled together.
    /s

Hideous, hideous play trying to force it to Metcalf...saw that pick-6 coming
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta pull Adams from this game. Not even trying to tackle and not blitzing. Its defense with 10 people atm.

I’ve been saying for months that Seattle was the favorite to get upset in the playoffs. But even I didn’t expect this. Goff has one thumb. This is absolutely inexcusable. The whole “Russ is the MVP front runner talk” from early this season seems like decades ago now.

Ugh losing the ball on that punt return is the final nail. Awful game by the offense

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I always dread games against the Rams; they have just been Seahawks kryptonite the last several years

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams defense is legit but these injuries are piling up.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes the football game.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first enlarged postseason has gifted us a Browns team with pro bowlers and coaches out due to covid and 8-8 bears, while saints and bills lose a bye. Wouldn't call it a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Bills, rams, bucs, Titans, saints, steelers
    Looking like a 3/3 day so far
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2021-01-10 at 01:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Too bad Alex Smith got hurt, Washington doesn't have any sort of offense at all and it is still an 8 point game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know as a Packers fan I'm kinda glad for the Rams upset. They are by far the easier matchup for us next week than the Bucs would have been.

And for that matter the Saints swept the Bucs in the regular season. So Saints @ Packers feels like a lock.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2021-01-10 at 03:41 AM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Buccs are awful in the red zone
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Let Heinicke brew.

Hope he’s ok but I think hes earned a shot at the starting job next year depending on what Ron does in free agency.

10+ Year Old Account
    This football team/bucs game is playing the opposite I expected. I thought the bucs would struggle with Evans hurt + the football team defense... but Heinicke is playing better than Wilson did today.

If hes hurt its gonna get outta hand here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does the NFC suck so bad this year. These playoff teams are meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Why does the NFC suck so bad this year. These playoff teams are meh.
    Oh don't worry it'll be the AFC's turn tomorrow. Solely for the incompetence of the Coachless Browns at Fraud Steelers.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 minute drill, 2pt conversion, win the toss, score in overtime before Tom ever sees the ball again.

Come on Team, you got this.

EDIT: WELP, NEVERMIND.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2021-01-10 at 04:31 AM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    2 minute drill, 2pt conversion, win the toss, score in overtime before Tom ever sees the ball again.

Come on Team, you got this.

EDIT: WELP, NEVERMIND.
    Bucs get a call on that second down that was crap. 3rd down would have been a different call. Meh. Maybe next round someone beats the Bucs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else, despite being 7-9, at least Washington didn't embarass themselves on national television.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If nothing else, despite being 7-9, at least Washington didn't embarass themselves on national television.
    That might say more about the Bucs than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Seahawks sure did. Seahawks twitter is a dumpster fire of pointing fingers and demanding that pete fire schotty, pete fire himself, trade wilson, dumb stuff like that... aside from the first thing.

I dunno, maybe I am just used to it at this point. The team just expects other teams to fold in front of them while they remain complacent. The biggest problem is they went all in on this year and failed, terribly. Dropped some ugly games in the season and exited the playoffs in the first round in as ugly fashion. The writing was on the wall in the last 8 games and they did nothing to change the course. I figured after the Giants loss they would wake up and realize they were in a bad spot, but nah. They still won out, but Wilson put up some terrible numbers.

They got some big holes to fill and FAs with little draft capital. Don't see them being as talented for a few seasons.