Meanwhile, nobody wants the Lions job.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    - I’m waffling on this one. It’s hard to beat a team three times in a year.
    Just know that for this stat since 1982 the home team in the 3rd time facing a team in a season is 12-5, the last team to do it? 2017 New Orleans Saints. It is an interesting factoid for sure. I was curious since the talking heads love to say 'it is hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season' when the numbers say the opposite.

This is since the NFL merger in 1970, it has happened 21 times total but 4 of those were the road team winning 3 times in a season.

Edit: There is at least one missing from the article, that would be '99 jags who lost 3 times to the Titans in that season.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2021-01-16 at 07:08 PM.

I'm jealous of the falcons. He was the best coaching prospect this year. My home team is going to be stuck in mediocrity for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Just know that for this stat since 1982 the home team in the 3rd time facing a team in a season is 12-5, the last team to do it? 2017 New Orleans Saints. It is an interesting factoid for sure. I was curious since the talking heads love to say 'it is hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season' when the numbers say the opposite.

This is since the NFL merger in 1970, it has happened 21 times total but 4 of those were the road team winning 3 times in a season.

Edit: There is at least one missing from the article, that would be '99 jags who lost 3 times to the Titans in that season.
    Ugh. The last thing we need is Brady in the Superbowl. As a Falcons fan, it pains me to say. "GO SAINTS"!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only game that feels debatable is Bucs/Saints, and it's just easy to predict the Saints lose in yet another magnificent fashion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Surprised by all the bucs talk when they were resoundingly beat both times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh McDaniels gets his first HC interview this season, with the Eagles. https://twitter.com/Bo_Wulf/status/1350534496660152329

Would be weird that after the Patriots worst season, especially offensively, in a decade that he'd finally get a job again.

Would also mean re-tooling on the offensive staff again, after the litany of changes the Patriots have had on staff the last 2 years. I was getting ready for some continuity again and hopefully build up with the young guys we have that are worth anything.

Kinda hoping that the job passes him by again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking this playoff season would be very different due to lack of home field advantage, but all my picks this round are still home teams. I think Bills Ravens might be a tossup depending on which Lamar shows up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Against any other team I'd be wetting the bed right now but the Rams are a team you can beat just going FG, FG, FG, FG, TD....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

This Packers team looks strong. Maybe it's the Rams being meh.

I just don't want to hear about how Brady is the only QB in history to win a Superbowl in HIS homestadium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay nevermind we're going to absolutely destroy the Rams.

Bring on the Saints! (please be the saints we already lost to Tampa once)

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Goff is playing well, it stinks to lose because of injured QBs, if they lose it will just be because the Packers outplay them.

- - - Updated - - -

If the Rams pass defense is playing well, just run them to death...
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is weird. Ravens running it 80% of the time, while the Bills throwing it 80% of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did tucker find out someone was fucking his wife at the end of the season
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Tucker just needs to doink it off the crossbar now. That might be hard unless he tries a 65 yarder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This game is weird. Ravens running it 80% of the time, while the Bills throwing it 80% of the time.
    Makes sense for the Ravens, they are better off running 100% of the time. Kind of strange for the Bills to only have 1 run and it being Josh Allen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I didn't realize just how nuts the Packers doing what they did was.

31 points, 400 total yards, 3 TDs for Rodgers, 1 TD for Jones, all against the #1 Scoring and Yardage defense.

If they play like that against any of the other teams left they have a legit shot at winning the Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Also man the Bills are just weird. These games never feel in doubt but boy if they don't just not pass the eyeball test these last two weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    baltimore sure could use 6 more points right now

10+ Year Old Account
    The game was over once the Bills scored their first TD. Every drive for the Ravens was like pulling teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The game was over once the Bills scored their first TD. Every drive for the Ravens was like pulling teeth.
    I mean if it wasn't over then Jackson's concussion really ended it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great effort by Huntley in as tough a situation as you can get.
    /s