10+ Year Old Account
    yea, not getting the "Browns are the Browns" thing. They very clearly aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiefs were dominating the Browns, they lose Mahomes, and then the Browns still can't win.

Back to the drawing board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Yeah man, the browns are the browns, they had every opportunity to overcome this game and they blow it.
    I mean Sorenson trying to kill a guy should have still been flagged and the Browns would have had a chance to score than instead of turning the ball over there.

But yeah, the Browns did end up regretting punting, just like we all knew they would.

Sorry Browns fans, but this was a very Browns game again, where you got the worst luck and the best luck and made some great plays and some utterly bewildering dumb plays and it ended with heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Chiefs were dominating the Browns, they lose Mahomes, and then the Browns still can't win.

Back to the drawing board.
    That means there's more to it than a great QB. All they had to do was hold a lead late in the game. Chiefs defense made it happen. Mahomes absence made no difference. If both teams were scoring big without him then I think you'd have an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    this was a very Browns game again
    If the Browns won you'd blame Mahomes being out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    If the Browns won you'd blame Mahomes being out.
    Some people would have, but the Browns brought it to a 5 point game before Mahomes was definitely ruled out. That's a game.

You would have had every chance to win it, with or without Mahomes out there.

Sadly didn't work out that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Who is gonna punch CJGJ?" should be a Vegas prop bet for every Saints game, my bet is on Antonio Brown.
    /s

Fitting that Winston is the one to throw the Saint's first TD.

I have no idea how we have yet to see anyone flagged for unnecessary roughness or unsportsmanlike conduct.

The refs are giving these folks a lot more leeway than normal it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tied at the half, could have gone better, could have gone worse.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Hell of a throw by brady. Making him slow down to fit it before the safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way these teams are playing today they look like they'll be little more than speed bumps for the Packers.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well sucks for the Browns, when I saw they got an Interception off Henne I thought they'd pull it off. But they're not that kind of team yet, they're a "we run out ahead of you in the first half and then run for dear life" team.

Honestly they just need more weapons for Mayfield, and that probably starts with cutting bait on OBJ. They're objectively a better team without him, and then they can find a compliment to Landry instead of trying to make Landry the compliment to OBJ.

Also Bucs up on the Saints. *Wisconsin sweats collectively*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    The way these teams are playing today they look like they'll be little more than speed bumps for the Packers.
    Maybe but we have not forgotten that the Bucs cleaned our clock earlier in the season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Feels like game over with a Bucs touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Feels like game over with a Bucs touchdown.
    This drive should be game. Saints need the TD.

- - - Updated - - -

So while we're waiting for the Saints to blow it.

Anyone actually think the NFL won't bend the rules to ensure Mahomes is on the field next weekend? Because I've seen radio heads actually talking that Mahomes might not play next week.

Yeah, barring something crazy this game is over. Too many turnovers.

I just hope the Packers run the Bucs off the field next week. I'm already sick of how much everyone fawns over Brady, if he becomes the first QB to play and win a home Super Bowl Brady fans will forever be the most insufferable fanboys.

Well it sucks seeing the Saints season end like this but at least it was a clean loss. Offense just failed on many fronts with turnovers and just not getting the ball to Thomas.

Ballgame. Brees off to do studio work. Be interesting to see where the Saints go at QB. I’d like to think Payton is smart enough to go with Jameis, but lord knows he can’t seem to get over Taysom.

Turnover 4, the Saints did everything they could to make sure they lost.

Time for the media to suck off Brady and give him all the credit for the defense winning them the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Ballgame. Brees off to do studio work. Be interesting to see where the Saints go at QB. I’d like to think Payton is smart enough to go with Jameis, but lord knows he can’t seem to get over Taysom.
    I think they're going straight to QB Purgatory for a few years, then a total team rebuild.

The window they built this team for is now closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post

Time for the media to suck off Brady and give him all the credit for the defense winning them the game.
    Boy I can't wait for Bowles to scheme up a dismantling of the Packers' makeshift O-Line (for the second time this year) and everyone to claim Brady's the GOAT because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post

Seriously.