Brutal game to watch. Damn, KC look like the life was snatched from them by the half.

10+ Year Old Account
    KCs pass rush looks dead

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, the Peyton Manning special at a Superbowl. Nice runback.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

LOL that snap was hilarious and more entertaining than this half so far.

Whelp, GG. I don't see the Chiefs coming back after that drive

Watching this SB makes me think of that SpongeBob meme where he's getting up from the couch.

This game.kinda sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    The td non-catches Mahomes has thrown have been a non-highlight reel. Some the players dropped, some expertly deflected, but all were impossibly on target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Congratulations to Bruce Arians, Byron Leftwich, Todd Bowles, Lori Locust, Maral Javadifar, the city of Tampa Bay, and all players not mentioned below.

"I hope you retire" to Brady and Gronk.

And a continuing "fuck you" to Antonio Brown.

Chiefs are the latest "next great dynasty" to fall victim to overconfidence in their back to back Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nah I mean their D picks Mahomes 3 times and that powers them to the win, but Brady gets MVP anyway despite doing nothing.
    Also bringing this back for when they give Brady the MVP trophy instead of any of that defense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is like watching the Seahawks play against the Rams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Glazers can stop leeching money off their other team now that it's helped them fund another Lombardi, and get a taste for championships in other sports.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Ugh. Mahomes being mangled. He's already beaten, for the love of humanity.

Bucs defense deserve the MVP award, though I have a feeling they'll give it to Gronk over White, JPP, or anyone on the defense.

But if they do give it to Brady then I might actually believe this was rigged, because there's zero question the Bucs defense won this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also bringing this back for when they give Brady the MVP trophy instead of any of that defense.
    Who on the defense do you give it to? They kind of edge each other out because they’ve all played so well. Like Kam, Sherman and earl thomas from past Seahawks seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So happy for Tom Brady, well deserved 7th ring and MVP as a cherry on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Who on the defense do you give it to? They kind of edge each other out because they’ve all played so well. Like Kam, Sherman and earl thomas from past Seahawks seasons.
    White. Made a lot of key stops and pressures, been involved in almost every play, and has been all over the field.

- - - Updated - - -

...and just got an interception to officially keep the Chiefs out of the end zone for the entire game.

Bucs defense should get a group MVP for this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Bucs defense deserve the MVP award
    Second, after the Holding penalty.

Congratulations Tampa Bay, even though I never met a single fan of your team.

Congratulations, Brady. Truly, the greatest QB.

Man, looking at the side-by-side comparison of teams stats and if they aren't proof that penalties and defensive pressure was the difference in the game I don't know what is.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Man, looking at the side-by-side comparison of teams stats and if they aren't proof that penalties and defensive pressure was the difference in the game I don't know what is.
    As a Packers fan I think looking at their postseason should also be a big proof that a consistently good D-line massively beats out having one GOAT lineman and a bunch of filler any day. E

You can't stop the Bucs' Defense like you can the Rams'. Double team whoever you want someone else is gonna get free and put on the pressure. Even if it's Aaron Donald that gets the fame.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup they gave it to Brady when the Defense won the game. SMH.

Let's hope that the told the NFL he's retiring and it's a "lifetime achievement" SBMVP.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Whelp, they gave it to Brady because of course they did.

In Bradys last two Super Bowl wins his defense held two of the best offenses to a combined 12 points.

I still think it should have been White. 12 total tackles (twice as much as any other player in his team), 8 for a loss, 2 solo tackles, 1 pass deflection, and 1 interception to keep the Chiefs out of the endzone, and was involved in just about every play.