If anyone needs proof of how big a douchebag is, one only need watch this Tampa Bay SB "parade," which is basically just Tom on his second boat, in which Tom tosses the Vince Lombardi trophy over open water (in this case, the Gulf of Mexico, I believe), to another boat.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate this smug asshole more. No regrets cheering for KC.

Denver released AJ Bouye. That didn't take very long. I don't even know how good he is anymore, he missed a bunch of games and played hurt when he came back. Getting released by a team with no corners other than an injury prone Bryce Callahan isn't a good sign for him.

I have a feeling they will be releasing a couple more of the vets with no or low dead cap hits soon too.

I think not enough is being said about how Bieniemy revealed why he’s not worthy of a HC job. He is the offensive coordinator of an offense that failed to score a TD at Super Bowl with Mahomes at QB.

To me it looks like when Mahomes isn’t doing his sidearm magic and throwing big play after big play to Hill and Kelce, Bieniemy is totally mediocre, or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    I think not enough is being said about how Bieniemy revealed why he’s not worthy of a HC job. He is the offensive coordinator of an offense that failed to score a TD at Super Bowl with Mahomes at QB.

To me it looks like when Mahomes isn’t doing his sidearm magic and throwing big play after big play to Hill and Kelce, Bieniemy is totally mediocre, or worse.
    He doesn't even call the plays. No one outside of the Chiefs even knows what he actually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    He doesn't even call the plays. No one outside of the Chiefs even knows what he actually does.
    Considering how unorthodox Mahomes plays, breaking all the rules of ’good QB play’ and still winning, I wouldn’t be surprised if nobody calls the plays there. It looks like the talent runs the show.

Regardless, NFL.com’s storylines about how Bieniemy was somehow again the victim of systematic racism makes me chuckle. Especially after his offense doing a fail of epic proportions at the most important game of their lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bears hire Mike Pettine, who's contract was not renewed as DC of the Packers, as a Senior Defensive Assistant.

NFC North so petty and competitive amongst each other. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    If anyone needs proof of how big a douchebag is, one only need watch this Tampa Bay SB "parade," which is basically just Tom on his second boat, in which Tom tosses the Vince Lombardi trophy over open water (in this case, the Gulf of Mexico, I believe), to another boat.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate this smug asshole more. No regrets cheering for KC.
    idk, I kinda liked it. Especially the POV from the receiving boat some guy yells "hooly shiiit"

That said, he was also absolutely hammered.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone needs proof of how big a douchebag is
    Without getting political, I already know how big a douchebag he is.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Bears hire Mike Pettine, who's contract was not renewed as DC of the Packers, as a Senior Defensive Assistant.

NFC North so petty and competitive amongst each other. I love it.
    Wake me when they trade for Wentz then I'll laugh at them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wake me when they trade for Wentz then I'll laugh at them.
    It would delight me to see Wentz and Foles together again, unless they're traded for each other.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It would delight me to see Wentz and Foles together again, unless they're traded for each other.
    I've seen at least one person tweet that the Bears were gonna offer a 2nd(3rd?) and Foles for Wentz. Honestly a Foles for Wentz swap would be hilarious for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    idk, I kinda liked it. Especially the POV from the receiving boat some guy yells "hooly shiiit"

That said, he was also absolutely hammered.
    Bills fans are all afflicted with an incurable case of BDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Bills fans are all afflicted with an incurable case of BDS.
    Not me. I don't care about Brady now that he no longer keeps the Bills out of the playoffs.

Gronkowski can choke on a cock though.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Urban Meyer, new Jacksonville Jaguars HC, hired the racist shitbag that was fired from University of Iowa a while back as his new Director of Sport Performance.

Classy as always, that Urban Meyer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urban Meyer, new Jacksonville Jaguars HC, hired the racist shitbag that was fired from University of Iowa a while back as his new Director of Sport Performance.

Classy as always, that Urban Meyer.
    This is either going to go amazingly, or blow up spectacularly.

I'll bet on blowing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This is either going to go amazingly, or blow up spectacularly.

I'll bet on blowing up.
    I think both will happen. Urban will build that team up and spend spend spend and build around his young new QB and they'll make the playoffs and everything will be fine, and then the checks will start to come in and the cap room won;t be there and then Lawrence will need a big contract and the honeymoon is over and things will go to shit.

I'll give Meyer the credit that he will get to that point at least and have some measure of success before it all blows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy, am I glad my college team didn't get Urban. lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think both will happen. Urban will build that team up and spend spend spend and build around his young new QB and they'll make the playoffs and everything will be fine, and then the checks will start to come in and the cap room won;t be there and then Lawrence will need a big contract and the honeymoon is over and things will go to shit.

I'll give Meyer the credit that he will get to that point at least and have some measure of success before it all blows up.
    More optimistic than me. Those legend college coaches seem to flame out in the nfl
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Has there been a college HC who has transitioned well into the NFL without significant time as an assistant or coordinator first?

Pete Carroll comes to mind, as well as Tom Coughlin, maybe? Kliff Kingsbury looking to be the most recent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has there been a college HC who has transitioned well into the NFL without significant time as an assistant or coordinator first?

Pete Carroll comes to mind, as well as Tom Coughlin, maybe? Kliff Kingsbury looking to be the most recent?
    Pretty sure Carrol doesn't count. He was in the NFL for years before going to College and then returning. He was a HC for the Patriots before going to USC in the 90's.