Corruption, avoid/crit worth to keep?

Right now I have:
    "Your spells and abilites have a chance to increase your Haste by 1275 for 4sec"
    "Increase the amount of Critical Strike you gain from all sources by 12%"
    "Your Avoidance is increased by an amount equal to 12% of your Haste"
    "Increase the damage and healing you deal with Critical Strikes by 3%"

All these equiped, 37 total corruption, I want to keep myself below 40 cuase of eaz mode =)
    But I got a, Mind Flay corrupted item now, but +35corruption would mean I need to cleanse something. (no replacement part right now, and not same slot as other corruption I have)

I mainly heal m+ and heroics raid, but swtich to dps when needed in both m+ and raids
    Resto / Balance Druid

What corruption is totaly crap, and worth cleansing?
    Is it worth to run with Mind Flay corruption as healer for the small dps gain?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Right now I have:
    "Your spells and abilites have a chance to increase your Haste by 1275 for 4sec"
    "Increase the amount of Critical Strike you gain from all sources by 12%"
    "Your Avoidance is increased by an amount equal to 12% of your Haste"
    "Increase the damage and healing you deal with Critical Strikes by 3%"

All these equiped, 37 total corruption, I want to keep myself below 40 cuase of eaz mode =)
    But I got a, Mind Flay corrupted item now, but +35corruption would mean I need to cleanse something. (no replacement part right now, and not same slot as other corruption I have)

I mainly heal m+ and heroics raid, but swtich to dps when needed in both m+ and raids
    Resto / Balance Druid

What corruption is totaly crap, and worth cleansing?
    Is it worth to run with Mind Flay corruption as healer for the small dps gain?
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/topgear. Sim to win. This is for DPS obviously.

For healing check out the dreamgrove druid discord. I think I heard someone mention that healers are taking DPS corruption for lack of other better options.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/topgear. Sim to win. This is for DPS obviously.

For healing check out the dreamgrove druid discord. I think I heard someone mention that healers are taking DPS corruption for lack of other better options.
    Sim for dps is pretty obv so no problem on that part. But that wont matter if its "crap" for the healing part^^

I was more of intrested in what ppl here had for opinions.

%crit from all source is no where bad, but more of how good it is
    Avoidance is not totaly crap, 9% avoid helps with survival no doubt, but same there... how good is it really
    Also with increase critical, even if its only 3%, its not crap, but its not good either, I could cleanse this on the spot, but that wont help, if I equip the mind flay item, my corruption would go higher then I want anyways
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Sim for dps is pretty obv so no problem on that part. But that wont matter if its "crap" for the healing part^^

I was more of intrested in what ppl here had for opinions.

%crit from all source is no where bad, but more of how good it is
    Avoidance is not totaly crap, 9% avoid helps with survival no doubt, but same there... how good is it really
    Also with increase critical, even if its only 3%, its not crap, but its not good either, I could cleanse this on the spot, but that wont help, if I equip the mind flay item, my corruption would go higher then I want anyways
    Use the purification option on simming.

Can check this out as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1058884447

As for resto, check dreamgrove. I don't think corruption matters much for healers. You can stack some DPS if you think it'll help your group in whatever you're doing but I don't think most healers are putting to much thought into it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Hi there, I’m a casual player (1-2 hours per night max) and I’ve recently managed to get 12/12 M +15.

I have to agree with what the others have said above. Personally I’ve found more benefit in playing with the damage boosting traits. Resto is more than adequately equipped to deal with M+ without any corruption gear, you’ll bring much more to your group by being able to do more damage on the higher keys.

I think it’s important to remember that although healing is an important role, the higher you go in M+, the more important it is to have a good tank that knows the dungeon and how to use their toolkit effectively, and equally important that dps take as little damage as possible.

Search on RIO for ‘Krawnickel’ Alliance Druid on RaveholdtEU to see my setup.

Edit: I haven’t done the sims but out of those traits, I’d drop the 3% increase to crit. Druid healing has good sustained throughput and I’d imagine it’ll be a relatively small dps/hps increase compared to the damage output of the mind flay.
    Last edited by Krawn; 2020-04-04 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Gave personal opinion on gear preference.

While healer corruption is not as dramatic as dps corruptions (some of their corruption effects can really be a substantial part of their dps) corruption does have a pretty large stat weight when it comes to healing (talking raids now now m+ where I agree you should be stacking dps corruption effects). For raids, I stack corruption effects that boost stats. My suggestion for pure healing go to questionablyepic.com and plug in your gear. Very useful for raid healing.