Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Glacial Tidestorm Bug, Rukhmar and Nalak Spawn Change, Fan Art - Illidan in Minecraft

Glacial Tidestorm Bug
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We should have received two mounts after today's hotfix, however after we kill Jaina we receive no mount at all.

We identified an issue were Lady Jaina Proudmoore was not dropping any Glacial Tidestorm mounts on Mythic difficulty. She has been reverted to now drop only 1 mount again while the underlying issue is investigated.

Customer Support will not be granting additional mounts while the drop rate is reverted.

Rukhmar and Nalak Spawn Change
    Reddit user Alenajna has pointed out on reddit that Rukhmar and Nalak have received a spawn protection, similar to the one of other world bosses such as Galleon, Sha of Anger and Oondasta.

Fan Art - Illidan, Ragnaros and Deathwing in Minecraft
    Arang Choi has recreated Illidan Stormrage, Ragnaros the Firelord and Deathwing the Destroyer in Minecraft.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-02-17 at 05:37 AM.

nice about the spawn protection but when will they spawn protect stupid huolon? 7 people camping all the time and usually one shithead not in any group tags & insta kills it.

this made me lol xd

Glacial Tidestorm Bug

"you should get 2 but you got 0" xD

How can you fuckup something as doubling the drop chances of one element in one encounter

Guess they couldn't PTR-test that for month so they just kinda forgot about the QA ?

pepelaugh how low IQ must you be to post " ok we increased the drop chance from 1->2" . Then someone kills it and gets 0 instead. Like how does a multi billion dollar company have this kinda stuff happen it boggles my mind. Pay a slave wagey drone $10 an hour to test a simple code script or code. I think blizzard just likes to fck us customers with their incompetency and we still pay our sub either way..

Customer Support will not be granting additional mounts while the drop rate is reverted.
    Of course CS will not be granting these mounts. You do not have enough employees anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Of course CS will not be granting these mounts. You do not have enough employees anymore.
    I mean, that’s a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    pepelaugh how low IQ must you be to post " ok we increased the drop chance from 1->2" . Then someone kills it and gets 0 instead. Like how does a multi billion dollar company have this kinda stuff happen it boggles my mind. Pay a slave wagey drone $10 an hour to test a simple code script or code. I think blizzard just likes to fck us customers with their incompetency and we still pay our sub either way..
    Yes, if the code is that simple.. My guess is that the code is way more complicated then just a number
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Yes, if the code is that simple.. My guess is that the code is way more complicated then just a number
    It's literally set in a simple database bound to a condition. This is really simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Imag3x View Post
    It's literally set in a simple database bound to a condition. This is really simple.
    Yeah I'm sure Kotick personally mandated it so just to fuck with people.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

As someone who does QA, they could have easily tested this with a quick kill of Jaina on a test realm. Would've taken all but 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I mean, that’s a lie.
    It is not secret that many people from Customer Support were fired.
    Do you have any other explanation why would it be such huge problem to award mounts to some people?

Classic Blizzard;
    - promise 2 drops
    - give 0 drops
    - "customer support will not be handing out the reports you deserved"

Had a very similar experience with a DC during a vision.
    Due to Blizzard's (admitted) connection issue i disconnected after completing the 2 mid-zones, while working on a 3rd zone. The postmaster sent me all rewards except for the quest-items.
    The ticket was answered as follows: "Sorry; we noticed we had connection issues. We can assure you this won't happen again. We will not be handing out any items. kktnxbye"

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    AFAIK it's not even code. It's just updating a field in a relational data-base.
    The mongo in charge of doing it probably wrote "2,0" instead of "2.0" or something like that, which returned an error. :P
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2020-02-17 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Had a very similar experience with a DC during a vision.
    Due to Blizzard's (admitted) connection issue i disconnected after completing the 2 mid-zones, while working on a 3rd zone. The postmaster sent me all rewards except for the quest-items.
    The ticket was answered as follows: "Sorry; we noticed we had connection issues. We can assure you this won't happen again. We will not be handing out any items. kktnxbye"
    I shadowstepped to Thrall and got ported below the Orgrimmar and DCed... all I've got was a big "f**k you" from Blizzard. Didn't get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Imag3x View Post
    Implementation is simple but thats not the issue here.

We had both mounts drop in our run, the issue is obviously somewhere else that makes it SOMETIMES bug out. These bugs are the worst and need investigation.

Drop has been long fixed by now. Did her on 3 chars, all 3 runs gave 2 mounts.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Yeah spawn protection is nice, but how about just reducing the spawn timer?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    Implementation is simple but thats not the issue here.

We had both mounts drop in our run, the issue is obviously somewhere else that makes it SOMETIMES bug out. These bugs are the worst and need investigation.
    No no no you got it wrong.

Blizzard Bad, mmoc would run the game better due to more experience and knowledge, also grr blizzard shill

What does spawn protection mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    What does spawn protection mean?
    That the mob cannot be killed within the first few seconds of being pulled, so that people have a chance to tag it, instead of one person one-shotting it.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.