Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    why did they change it to make her drop 2 mounts anyway? Whats the reasoning? They;ve never done it with any other boss...
    They explained it in the change, they felt 20 weeks at the end of the expansion was too long for N'zoth and since the only other mythic mount was jaina they changed her too I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Of course people were fired, but it doesn’t mean they’re down to like 5 people running customer service. They’re not going to randomly hand out a mount for every single time that boss is defeated - that’s just wasting resources unnecessarily, despite what numbers of people they have employed.
    They're not going to hand out mounts, or anything, most likely because of the precedent it sets. From that point forward, EVERY bug will have a line of people demanding their lootz. And then you'd get people trying to purposefully find bugs to get the good stuff for free.
    I get why they don't go down that road. It really sucks when a game breaks, and you don't get your stuff, but they seem to be well aware of what letting GMs hand out mounts would lead to.
    That doesn't make this current bug any better, nor am I claiming it, but I get it.

Game full of bugs, worthless hotfixes that break more than they fix and have to be reverted, and useless GMs that refuse to help with anything and hide behind omnipotent "policies" that only exists to benefit the company not the customers? Why doesn't this surprise anymore in the gaming industry...

Sadly if anyone says "just unsub"... this is something we have to deal with in nearly every goddamn game so it's not any solution (Wolcen just came out, guess what, it's full of bugs).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharill View Post
    Sure it was just an issue... more like making the mount deliberately not drop to fuck with people.

Despicable company.
    Jesus Christ. Do you really believe this man? I mean that’s not even spectrum level thinking. That’s so far out there.

We did a Jaina mount run last night and can confirm only one dropped. Opened a ticket and the response was similar to what they said here. Reverting back to 1 mount was not communicated to the player base. Had we known this in advance, we would not have gone to Jaina.

Fucking poor form from Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Jesus Christ. Do you really believe this man? I mean that’s not even spectrum level thinking. That’s so far out there.
    still plenty of games out there that are released in a stable condition. I'm enjoying the RE2 remake and replaying Witcher 3. Also enjoying Spyro: Reignited and Crash 'n' sane, all those games are polished and great. Don't act like every single developer is crooked. It's simply not true.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Seeing as you were making out like they basically had no staff left. But yes, it would be a waste of resources. Having a ticket raised every single time just because it won’t drop an extra mount? Girl bye.
    I do not say every single item/mount drop but something that was announced just 2-3 days ago in BLUE POST. I believe there were not that many cases in this regard so it would not take that much time to fix this.
    Many people that did not kill her before probably finished the raid just to have double drop and they were fukd hard by another example of Bli$$ard incompetenece.

I ask you this question again: what is not 'wasting of resources' of CS for you if not helping the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    still plenty of games out there that are released in a stable condition. I'm enjoying the RE2 remake and replaying Witcher 3. Also enjoying Spyro: Reignited and Crash 'n' sane, all those games are polished and great. Don't act like every single developer is crooked. It's simply not true.
    W3 is polished now, it sure as hell wasn't when it came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Umm did you mean to reply to me? I never suggested that :S