Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    This is 2020 and people are still shitting on anime?
    Grow up.
    A lot of people just really can't stand the style of anime
    If you can't understand that,then maybe you're not seeing who should really grow up here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    If you can't understand that,then maybe you're not seeing who should really grow up here
    And a lot of those who are vocal about their dislike of anime also like to directly or indirectly insult those who like anime, by calling it "weeb shit", for example.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And a lot of those who are vocal about their dislike of anime also like to directly or indirectly insult those who like anime, by calling it "weeb shit", for example.
    I mean,weeb shit does exist.
    There are plenty of quality anime out there that deserve recognition
    Then there are tons of slice of life/loli/fan service anime that are shovelled out as fast as they can be made,that is weeb shit

Why not? Most characters are so fucking hot in anime, why would you dislike that style?
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why not? Most characters are so fucking hot in anime, why would you dislike that style?
    Errr... nah.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

My god what garbage. Why do so many people recommend the Samsung EVO drives? You can literally get a cheaper SSD for half the price and for strictly gaming purposes (that's what people do here right?) would be sufficient and perform just as well. Shit Mobo too.

Buy the cheaper SSD, put the money towards a 9700k.

Have any of you boomers not seen the Avatar anime? Yes. Avatar is an anime.

Are you comparing the graphical detail and quality of Clone Wars to the graphical detail and quality of D4's intro cinematic? No offense to Clone Wars, as I really liked the series, but that's like comparing the animation quality and detail between "The Lion King" animated movie and "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" animated series.
    Not really. But there is middle ground between anime, that is unarguably niche art style (esp when I checked how Castlevania looks) and ultrahd diablo cinematic, that might be less polarizing

There is difference between "I do not like anime, it is not in my taste" and "Lololol wtf is this shit you weebs". Does that make it clearer as to what I meant?

OMEGALUL verwatch

Who makes these builds of the month? They are wrong on so many levels. Why is there even a different PSU between Narwhal and Unicorn? Why do I see the i5 9600k here? And when you are gonna advice the i5, why not the 20% cheaper 9600KF? The 9600K makes no sense at all when you won't be using the iGPU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Not really. But there is middle ground between anime, that is unarguably niche art style (esp when I checked how Castlevania looks) and ultrahd diablo cinematic, that might be less polarizing
    Except "UltraHD" is simply not feasible to make an entire ten-episode season of 20-minutes episodes each.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean,weeb shit does exist.
    There are plenty of quality anime out there that deserve recognition
    Then there are tons of slice of life/loli/fan service anime that are shovelled out as fast as they can be made,that is weeb shit
    Looks like you don't understand. It's not right to call anime as a whole as "weeb shit". We have "shit" in every aspects of media. We have shit movies, we have shit western cartoons, we have shit anime... just like we have great movies, great western cartoons and great anime.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

But there is no "Style of anime."

There are so many different styles under anime saying "Style of anime." shows ignorance of someone who has not actually watched anime. Anime is as varied as western animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But there is no "Style of anime."
    Saying there is no "style of anime" only shows how little you tried to inform yourself of that. It's the same thing as saying that this:

Is the same style as this:

Saying there is no "style of anime" only shows how little you tried to inform yourself of that. It's the same thing as saying that this:

Is the same style as this:
    That was what I was trying to say. People who say "Style of anime." act as if DBZ is the same style as Cowboy Bebop, and that is the same style as Ghost in the shell, that is the same style as Sailor moon etc

15+ Year Old Account
    The diablo series better be 18+, filled to the BRIM with gore and mutilation.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I get that Narwhal and Unicorn post Intel builds, but man oh man the performance left on the table by not getting Ryzen Gen 3.

Why are they listing off 60 hz monitors? Y i k e s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    . . . . You really have no idea how long it would take and much an episode would cost at that level of animation, do you?
    I have an idea about the cost and time investments, yes. 10 seasons with 20 episodes in each would take forever to make, but it could be a miniseries. 6 10-20 minute episodes in a season, for example. Still expensive and time consuming, but so profitable.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Hi does anyone have a picture of dolphin build done?