Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Well, there is plenty of more interesting/less annoying things they could have done without spending much time on it. Some ideas from the top of my head:
    - make your eyes glow purple (dk effect) on X corruption
    - add voice filter (dk-esque effect) on Y corruption
    - make your shadow purple or just darker, or make you not cast shadow at all on Z corruption
    - make your weapon glow with purple/shadow light (instead of whole body) on XY corruption

Either way making the visuals optional should have been a thing from day 1 of this patch to be frank.
    Much of this doesn't make sense though.

Glowing eyes would just clash with already pre-existing glows like DH/DK.
    Voice filters aren't visual indicators.
    Again, too subtle to notice (and why wouldn't someone cast a shadow? That's just awkward).
    And the last one is still something that clashes with transmog.

I think people are missing that currently the way it works is just an indicator if someone's running with too much corruption by looking at them. Now before you even start anything, you can see if your healer/dps/tank is just glowing red and tell them to lower their corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can hide all corruption appearances if you wear the irradiated undercoat from mechagon as your shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The solution is to continue your cloak upgrades

The awful appearance change on your character is one of several reasons I will never go above 0 post-resistance corruption. Thankfully I play a healer so it doesn't really matter.

Having a choice to turn off the visual effect is a no-brainer, it does not affect the people that don't care about their appearance and it gives other players a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    I hope more people will rise up so that blizzard add an option to hide disgusting blue stuff without you having to remove the traits from the gear, otherwise I just keep uninstalling every damn trait I get on corrupted gear. Corruption resistance is only enough to hide one lesser trait, that's all.
    Yes, please.

Actually I've found that Coven toy removes those effects. But it's probably a bug and I'd prefer a better way.

Corruption efffect is only visible past 40. Stop overstacking corruption to get some more dps and you wont see it. Simple

5+ Year Old Account
    I dig it, they tried something new, maybe they're testing parts for later. Would be nice to hide the corruption though, maybe its to show hey im mega purple if i start randomly running its cause an eye is trying to murder me

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Corruption efffect is only visible past 40. Stop overstacking corruption to get some more dps and you wont see it. Simple
    I got 15. Still see it.

Imagine wearing so little corruption that you glow blue instead of red