Thread: The List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    imagine just playing the game. If you want everything handed to your new character just because you've done it before then there are plenty of single-player games that let you restart with all your progress intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    Pretty good list honestly.
    I agree with all these points, except a bit with Timewalking content. I think they should just go all out there and allow for Pandaria type of challenges with all dungeons with timewalking rules enabled.
    Let the reward be some cool transmog based on the expansions you manage to complete to Gold, as the challenge mode in Pandaria was one of the things I loved about that expansion.
    Oh nice feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    And you're making this comment because?
    And you're making that comment because?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    And you're making that comment because?
    Doesn't work the second time

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Doesn't work the second time
    It works just fine.

I'd say also "package deal transfers" transfer ALL toons from server A to server B for a price of let's say triple single transfer. Many people quit because they have 10+ chars stuck on a dead server and abandoning them or single transfering them is not an interesting option.

But we can't have that, since you know, corporate greed. Easier to let dead servers die and make people quit amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Account wide gold, ( on server)
    I've been saying this for months now lol. A realm wallet would be amazing.

Something to make account wide mats
    I've thought of account wide mats but I feel like I'm going to get an ear full from the immersion/RPG people.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill yourself -updated 3/7/2020

* rank 1's aren't hard to get it's the upper ranks that are a grind, i liked the alt of if you get rank 1 on an alt, you automatically get the highest rank you've unlocked.
    * nothing wrong with it.
    *we've got timewalking
    *As in being able to see the abilities of stabled pets at a glance? Yeah that'd be good.
    * It's a hell of a lot better than it was. Why would you need to search for socket gear? All of this stuff is extremely easy now with the new AH layout and none of these improvements would save you more than a second.
    *Overhyped but I'm not against bringing them back.
    *that'd just make everyone waste all their essence that's supposed to be used to upgrade their cloak. It's the same reason you can't waste mementos on the mount/backpack before you have the achievement.
    *particularly discontinued or heavily rep gated ones, that'd be good. You need exalted to buy recipe, now it's BoA, mail it to alt, Simple change.
    *yeah there's so much of that this patch with corruption effects in particular Idk what the heck is good.
    *you're saying they can't make decent trinkets then expect them to balance a swathe of class specific ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Hey, this is pretty good blog post. I agree with some of your points and disagree with a few of the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    * rank 1's aren't hard to get it's the upper ranks that are a grind, i liked the alt of if you get rank 1 on an alt, you automatically get the highest rank you've unlocked.
    * nothing wrong with it.
    *we've got timewalking
    *As in being able to see the abilities of stabled pets at a glance? Yeah that'd be good.
    * It's a hell of a lot better than it was. Why would you need to search for socket gear? All of this stuff is extremely easy now with the new AH layout and none of these improvements would save you more than a second.
    *Overhyped but I'm not against bringing them back.
    *that'd just make everyone waste all their essence that's supposed to be used to upgrade their cloak. It's the same reason you can't waste mementos on the mount/backpack before you have the achievement.
    *particularly discontinued or heavily rep gated ones, that'd be good. You need exalted to buy recipe, now it's BoA, mail it to alt, Simple change.
    *yeah there's so much of that this patch with corruption effects in particular Idk what the heck is good.
    *you're saying they can't make decent trinkets then expect them to balance a swathe of class specific ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Because Class Specific Trinkets like the HFC one are much easier to balance than lets say Coral for DH or Hunter, just like what happened with CoF in Legion.
    Plus Class Trinket can be made to synergize with Azerite/Tier Sets/Talent and thus making them easier to balance.

Regarding the "waste of essence" that is questionable, first because there is a weekly cap on back so you don t even use all the essence you can farm/store, and we are already at rank 11 / 15, and the back main virtue is for the corruption resistance so you still use essence for something in the same ball park.
    Mementos are just a waste, even if the socket is interesting but that is more about the "mini game" they added.

AH with a better search will make save more than 1 second, atm if i am looking for a corrupted boe, I have to navigate through like 4387625873 piece and check 1 by 1 which corruption is, and this for 445 460 and 475, while I could just write "echoing void" and see all the EV piece.
    Sockets is a bit old tbh