Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    i understand that, but im saying is better they fix the mistake stooping doing that, at least, and not keeping doing it just because they did before
    Oh definitely. I believe the person was just venting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Straight up undead.... would be amazing if the Forsaken could get the (STRAIGHT BACKS) LIKE THE ORCS DID..... since the style of hunched back ruins alot of their looks...
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they should be an allied race, yes.

they're not culturally the same, sandfury aren't even the same genetically.

it completely invalidates all of the allied races that currently exist, except maybe zandalari, nightborne, and vulpera. it shows that the most of them could have just been skin options for the old races.
    You didn't think that they were before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get to create a Wildhammer Dwarf, that more than makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    You didn't think that they were before?
    someone had explained it as maybe fitting, with the new starting experience. no longer being a darkspear/whatever, just a general member of the horde or alliance.

but i don't really feel it anymore. it's just wrong to do it this way.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    someone had explained it as maybe fitting, with the new starting experience. no longer being a darkspear/whatever, just a general member of the horde or alliance.

but i don't really feel it anymore. it's just wrong to do it this way.
    I get that your feels are in some way hurt by this but it does make sense and bizarrely and unsupported comments like the Sandfury being "genetically different" (the fuck does that even mean and citation needed - everyone who isn't a twin is "genetically different") or all the Allied races being potentially just reskins (no lol, less than half even arguably are) show you're making a irrational emotion-based complaint, not actually any kind of point that apies to anyone who isn't you.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-03-16 at 11:29 AM.

I would looooove it if we could get a straight-back option for male Worgen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What? You are a fan clearly, but you are still asking for highborne stuff and one of the first things i noticed is you are not aware of the fact that nightborne are the old highborne. These are the night elves from back in the day. They changed abit, but their style didnt change.

Even the picture that got linked 3 times arw nightborne.
    You idead or suggestions with arcane glowing hands is all nightborne. The fanart you show doesnt look very good imo and highborne back in the day were just night elves.

They could do something with jewerly and some hairstyles..and sure everyone want a prettier face, bht cmon man.

High blood elf ia not a big leap at all.
    High/blood elves have no differences besides the eyes.
    Highborne night elf.. same deal thats why we have nightborne an excuse to let players play the highborne of old. Nigjt elves dont need that.
    Ok so this is wrong, from what I have seen the culture has changed by a lot. Look at the opening cinematic for Suramar and every elf you see is wearing highborne clothes, meanwhile the nightborne 10,000 years later wear different clothes, in a different style to anything seen before. In the Ly’leth Lunastre questline you see her speaking of a new fashion trend in the palace, showing that they actively are changing thier styles and beauty standards, which means that 10,000 years would be plenty of time to change. Also note in most large nations that there are cultural varients within a nation. It is noted that Suramar is a while away from Zin’Azshari meaning the “Highborne Aesthetic” in Suramar would always be at least a bit out of date and resources will most likely differ between regions, as would arcane usage, and diets which can alter the physical appearence. I literally have to be a night elf to even look at least a little bit like a highborne.
    I mainly do want more highborne customizations because NIGHTBORNE WILL NEVER BE HIGHBORNE they are biologically different you know who isn’t? Night elves, highborne were night elves with slight physical changes but were and still are the same race. Thats what I and many others want, that physical difference from typical Kaldorei.

Options are good for most races but some, specifically Allied Races were extremely lacking. Others had 3 pages of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoung View Post
    Ok so this is wrong, from what I have seen the culture has changed by a lot. Look at the opening cinematic for Suramar and every elf you see is wearing highborne clothes, meanwhile the nightborne 10,000 years later wear different clothes, in a different style to anything seen before. In the Ly’leth Lunastre questline you see her speaking of a new fashion trend in the palace, showing that they actively are changing thier styles and beauty standards, which means that 10,000 years would be plenty of time to change. Also note in most large nations that there are cultural varients within a nation. It is noted that Suramar is a while away from Zin’Azshari meaning the “Highborne Aesthetic” in Suramar would always be at least a bit out of date and resources will most likely differ between regions, as would arcane usage, and diets which can alter the physical appearence. I literally have to be a night elf to even look at least a little bit like a highborne.
    I mainly do want more highborne customizations because NIGHTBORNE WILL NEVER BE HIGHBORNE they are biologically different you know who isn’t? Night elves, highborne were night elves with slight physical changes but were and still are the same race. Thats what I and many others want, that physical difference from typical Kaldorei.
    They made the Void Elves more appealing for people to play. By taking everything away from them that made them unique from Blood Elves...(skin colour, dark goth look.)My big argument is they are able to show the Nightborne the same courtesy. By taking the option away of their emaciated faces. Sure I would love a better model for them. As most mogs seem kinda awkward on them.. honestly. Still faces would be a step in the right direction. Just give more to every race to compensate.

Speaking of forms in general I would love one or two more per race. Since we are not able to get sliders..
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-10-12 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    They made the Void Elves more appealing for people to play. By taking everything away from them that made them unique from Blood Elves...(skin colour, dark goth look.)My big argument is they are able to show the Nightborne the same courtesy. By taking the option away of their emaciated faces. Sure I would love a better model for them. As most mogs seem kinda awkward on them.. honestly. Still faces would be a step in the right direction. Just give more to every race to compensate.

Speaking of forms in general I would love one or two more per race. Since we are not able to get sliders..
    Void Elves didn't lose their unique options away you'll still be to choose hair with Void tendrils and blueberry skin tones, Blizzard gave people who want to RP High Elves the ability to do so