Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Genuine brunette hair for human females... they either have like 4 types of blonde, some weirdish reddish shade or plain black
    Blizzard know brunettes exist, right?

Also, I wish facial and ear piercings to be separated

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Genuine brunette hair for human females...
    Actually... they had in some way more or less black hair, but it disappeared after changes, apparently in view of authors' special form of color blindness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    how it was possible to get brown hair from "black with purple"? What degree of color blindness this should be to make such mistake.
    ps. Friend's pictures.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    couldn't remember her name till just now, natalie dormer. this cut.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...downsize=360:*
    that undercut shit is so 2014 I'm tired of seeing it in video games

Didn't Ion already say Allied Races weren't going to get any extra Customization beyond the eye color being separated from the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Didn't Ion already say Allied Races weren't going to get any extra Customization beyond the eye color being separated from the face?
    That's pretty disappointing to hear. It still makes no sense to me that the races which you have to put in effort into unlocking have fewer customziation options and are just generally less polished than the default ones.

I made a full topic on what I was hoping for night elves

Here:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Customisation

But in a nutshell, it's a highborne customisation that would end up looking something more in the realm of:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this definitely needs to happen.

elves at the very least.
    Even if only to troll the !@#$ out of the anti-elf crowd

But in all seriousness, ARs (most of them, at least) are in dire need of more customization options, even moreso than core races. The options for e.g. KT and HM tauren are ludicrously few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

Gilgoblin options for goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Even if only to troll the !@#$ out of the anti-elf crowd
    ^^

Made my afternoon haha.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    But in all seriousness, ARs (most of them, at least) are in dire need of more customization options, even moreso than core races. The options for e.g. KT and HM tauren are ludicrously few.
    More than stuff like male Trolls and Night Elves? Nah mate.

HM Tauren have pretty limited looks, but they're decent at least (and KT aren't that poorly off at all). That's generally the case with a lot of the ARs - few but decent options. Not ideal but livable. Whereas stuff like male Trolls? They not only have few options, but most of them are really bad. Male Night Elves still have the eyebrow problem (for god's sake) and still only have one face that doesn't look like they're melting, enraged, or just shoved half a lemon in their mouth.

I hope that Blizzard will give color variations to racial armor depending on the "race" option that we will choose with these customization options.
    A bit like it is already the case with the Mah'gar who are the pioneers on this side!

For example, if I want to be a wildhammer dwarf, the dwarf armor would take on the dwarf colors WH, ie green instead of red.

You see what I mean ? lol

And if not, Blizzard really needs to add customization options to Allied races later!

I know it's never going to happen, but I'd fucking love for them to add a skin color for orcs that replaces one of their hands with a blade, for the shattered hand clan. We know they dont have a problem locking us out of glove transmogs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I know it's never going to happen, but I'd fucking love for them to add a skin color for orcs that replaces one of their hands with a blade, for the shattered hand clan. We know they dont have a problem locking us out of glove transmogs anymore.
    Works for duel wielding even, But how will you use bows?

I main undead. So straight back and toggle bones would be great. Not sure id use them but still.

I'd also like more 'undead' iptions ontop of the rocker aesthetic.

I wouldn't be opposed to face options that have less skin and show more skull.

So more options to better control how "dead" my Forsaken looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Works for duel wielding even, But how will you use bows?
    Just give the blade a hook-like curve at the wrist, where the weapon goes. How do mechagnomes use bows?

I have high expectations and I will make several angry threads if they aren't met.

I would love some more dk eye options.
    Eye glow colors - Blue, green, red, purple. Or... Off.
    Yeah. That's what DKs need, imo.

I'm trying not to set my expectations too high. Right now, what I'm expecting is:

• Eye color and possibly some other options divided into multiple toggles
    • More face options
    • More skin color options
    • More hair options
    • Tattoo options for some races
    • Possibly additional wildcard toggles for some races IE posture/decay

I don't really have to many hard specifics about what I want to see, I guess.

I suppose a toggle options for Forsaken posture would be nice, but I don't really expect that.

Blue eyes for blood elves, maybe? I'm sure that would make some people furious, but hey.

Speaking of blood elves, probably a stretch, but... red eyes and pale skin for the Dark Ranger look.

Would be nice to be able to customize worgen human forms separately.

Would also be nice to be able to roll a Kul Tiran using the normal human physique, IMO, given that so many of the Kul Tiran NPCs are just humans.

Night elf males definitely need beards and eyebrows separated into different toggles.

But yeah, nothing too drastic, I guess. Just more choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Just give the blade a hook-like curve at the wrist, where the weapon goes. How do mechagnomes use bows?
    Both of their hand options have fingers to grip it
    and even if they do put a hook it will still look awkward because it will still look like they shouldn't be able to grip it and certain bow are bound to clip like hell

What I'd like is if they took another look at some of the animations for the new models. I mean, the male Nightelf hopps around like mad and the new Worgen models look like they had a nerve damage in the hips in their running animation and the way they are dragging their feet. The males a little less than the female ones, but still quite bad. Troll ladies also run like they had a bit of a back pain going, with how stiff their way of running looks in the hips.
    Worgen females look better than before on the whole, but boy that neck is too big.