Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Immortal Kithelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere where canon still exists
    Posts
    7,726
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You obviously don't read this forum much if you think Retail players don't shit on Classic constantly. You don't need to make new threads to shit on something.

    Your post speaks of nothing except your personal opinion, the delivery of which puts you in the same group as all the other idiotic fanboys of both Retail and Classic engaging in their little pissing match.

    What this shithole of a forum needs is actual unbiased moderation.
    I'm sorry you can't accept reality, that opinions and facts hurt you so much. I said there is no reason that Retail players need to make these dick measuring threads then you quickly glance over that, kudos on the strawman!
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

    #WithoutRespectWeReject

  2. #62
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I'm sorry you can't accept reality, that opinions and facts hurt you so much. I said there is no reason that Retail players need to make these dick measuring threads then you quickly glance over that, kudos on the strawman!
    You want to talk about moving goalposts, how about the fact that I was replying to your original comment that, what was it, oh right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Always the Classic players with their incessant need to show off their e-peen...sure like whipping it out and making up fake measurements, good thing for them Retail players aren't really trying to compete.
    And yet here you are, competing.

    Every post you make shows us that you do, in fact, care and are, in fact, engaging in the very same competition you pretend to be above.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2020-03-09 at 07:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  3. #63
    Immortal Kithelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere where canon still exists
    Posts
    7,726
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You want to talk about moving goalposts, how about the fact that I was replying to your original comment that, what was it, oh right?



    And yet here you are, competing.

    Every post you make shows us that you do, in fact, care and are, in fact, engaging in the very same competition you pretend to be above.
    I'm just here spreading reality...I dare you to quote me where I claim Retail is superior Classic in these interactions we had

    I'm waiting...
    Still waiting...
    Any day now...

    Right you can't, so just give up with your strawmen while you're only this far behind.
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

    #WithoutRespectWeReject

  4. #64
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I'm just here spreading reality...I dare you to quote me where I claim Retail is superior Classic in these interactions we had

    I'm waiting...
    Still waiting...
    Any day now...

    Right you can't, so just give up with your strawmen while you're only this far behind.
    I don't need to quote you on shit, you're here arguing and competing. Everything you say proves my point because you're not able to accept that the only way to prove your point is to be able to resist talking back. If you weren't trying to compete you wouldn't be here responding.

    You also posted your waiting commentary all within a single post, which is pretty laughable.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •