Thread: reroll choice.

reroll choice.

i'm thinking of rerolling. i made the same mistake of chosing a melee dps and i just find it frustrating so i wanted to reroll a ranged dps.
    actually i have a 60 shaman, a 50 priest and a 50 hunter.
    i was looking something taht could perform very good in m+ and pvp, don't care about raid.
    i don't have a lot of info about the shammy ele in m+, the hunter in pvp and the sp in m+.
    what class could be better fit for my choice?
    if it could farm easly thorgast is a plus.

atm from those hunters are probably your best bet.

Elemental isn't really very good in M+. Both hunter and shadow are decent for PvP and M+, though hunter is probably the better choice all around, unless you want to be able to heal from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by viljar View Post
    atm from those hunters are probably your best bet.
    yea for m+ i tought was the best, but i don't relly see em very rapresented in 2v2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Elemental isn't really very good in M+. Both hunter and shadow are decent for PvP and M+, though hunter is probably the better choice all around, unless you want to be able to heal from time to time.
    yea this is another thing, i can have the double role witha priest.
    but as i said, i don't see a lot of hunter in high ranking and idk about shadowpriest tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

aight i found a nice chars for pvp representation

https://luduslabs.org/sotl
    Last edited by KTM; 2021-02-09 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTM View Post
    yea for m+ i tought was the best, but i don't relly see em very rapresented in 2v2.

yea this is another thing, i can have the double role witha priest.
    but as i said, i don't see a lot of hunter in high ranking and idk about shadowpriest tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

aight i found a nice chars for pvp representation

https://luduslabs.org/sotl
    Hunters have a relatively high skill cap and aren't really FOTM for sure. But then again, that goes for shadow too. It's pretty hard to pick a caster that would be consistently good in PvP. Mage is only consistently good on ladder because rogue mage combination has had broken CC synergy since 2007. Warlocks are pretty good most of the time.

Rule of thumb: Elemental is always bad and mages are always op.

Out of your 3 choices hunter would be the best.

You could also level a brand new character. It takes like 2 evenings to level one up. I would suggest mage then.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd say hunter. I wanna level a hunter myself, but problem is if I level one I wanna go Maldraxxus, Which it's abilities for hunters are a bit weak compared to Night Fae (I haven't experienced the Necrolords story yet. the other 3 cov I have.) I say Hunter, then priest. Shadow has some strong cov abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Rule of thumb: Elemental is always bad and mages are always op.

Out of your 3 choices hunter would be the best.

You could also level a brand new character. It takes like 2 evenings to level one up. I would suggest mage then.
    two days seems unlikely, took me ~7 days form 0 to 60 doing quests+dungeon spam.

Quote Originally Posted by KTM View Post
    two days seems unlikely, took me ~7 days form 0 to 60 doing quests+dungeon spam.
    Go to Draenor and just do quests and bonus objectives. Takes like 7 hours from 10-50 if you are fast.

Definitely go for the hunter if m+ is your primary.

Well I have all of the classes maxed and around 190 IL that you've described. I enjoy some M+ (nothing above +10's), and random BG's and mostly 2's. i'd say for what you are asking, if you have a reasonable experience level in pvp, I'd recommend shadowpriest. I Love hunter, always have, but a good shadow priest (double DPS ) in 2's is crazy, way better than a hunter or ele shaman. Now, this is only my opinion, and obviously, it's subjective. But if you really don't care as much about rated pvp, i'd say hunter all day. IF I'm just getting off work and want to blow off some steam, I love jumping on my MM hunter and owning some scrubs in random BG's.

ah damn u put me more doubt, i leveled a mage to 50.
    how's the shadow priest in m+? because i'm just kinda only interested in rated arena and m+.
    so now the choice is between mage and sp.