Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I'm sorry you can't accept reality, that opinions and facts hurt you so much. I said there is no reason that Retail players need to make these dick measuring threads then you quickly glance over that, kudos on the strawman!
    You want to talk about moving goalposts, how about the fact that I was replying to your original comment that, what was it, oh right?

Always the Classic players with their incessant need to show off their e-peen...sure like whipping it out and making up fake measurements, good thing for them Retail players aren't really trying to compete.
    And yet here you are, competing.

Every post you make shows us that you do, in fact, care and are, in fact, engaging in the very same competition you pretend to be above.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2020-03-09 at 07:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You want to talk about moving goalposts, how about the fact that I was replying to your original comment that, what was it, oh right?

And yet here you are, competing.

Every post you make shows us that you do, in fact, care and are, in fact, engaging in the very same competition you pretend to be above.
    I'm just here spreading reality...I dare you to quote me where I claim Retail is superior Classic in these interactions we had

I'm waiting...
    Still waiting...
    Any day now...

Right you can't, so just give up with your strawmen while you're only this far behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just here spreading reality...I dare you to quote me where I claim Retail is superior Classic in these interactions we had

I'm waiting...
    Still waiting...
    Any day now...

Right you can't, so just give up with your strawmen while you're only this far behind.
    I don't need to quote you on shit, you're here arguing and competing. Everything you say proves my point because you're not able to accept that the only way to prove your point is to be able to resist talking back. If you weren't trying to compete you wouldn't be here responding.

You also posted your waiting commentary all within a single post, which is pretty laughable.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

you know whats funny ? classic = bfa in term of pvp progression thats why it sucks too and boring , in bfa you get all your bis and cool stuff from mythic and raiding , well you do the same thing in classic killing mindless mobs , no real pvp vendor , and in bfa its same thing pvp stats is useless as hell compare to other dps boost stats as if its not exist same how its not exist in classic ,

on the other hand TBC and wrath......

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    Classic is the only real PVP, Retail is a joke, and you can tell the difference.
    I agree. Farming AV 14 hours per day is superior to anything BfA can offer.

My game is better, no my game is better.
    Might go play pro evolution soccer its amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic is the only real PVP, Retail is a joke, and you can tell the difference.
    If you want real PVP, I would suggest playing a game that's not WoW. WoW pvp has, and always will be, a joke, much like WoW pvpers.

Hmm yeah, instead of BFA where there's no pvp gear and whoever wears the biggest numbers wins, let's play classic where there's no pvp gear and whoever wears the biggest numbers wins.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    PvP in both versions of the game are joke currently for different reasons. Classic is a shit show that requires no real skill. Play a Warlock? Good thing fear almost never breaks and lasts forever.
    If you getting fear constantly, then its proof you don't have a dwarf priest on your team, and you have 0 shadow resist, and don't have free action potions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I agree. Farming AV 14 hours per day is superior to anything BfA can offer.
    because AV is the only form of PvP in the game. Bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbreads View Post
    Hmm yeah, instead of BFA where there's no pvp gear and whoever wears the biggest numbers wins, let's play classic where there's no pvp gear and whoever wears the biggest numbers wins.
    * polys you spams greater pyroblast on you from range * laughs as you die

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >real PvP
    >Classic

Choose one.

If you getting fear constantly, then its proof you don't have a dwarf priest on your team, and you have 0 shadow resist, and don't have free action potions

- - - Updated - - -

because AV is the only form of PvP in the game. Bad

- - - Updated - - -

* polys you spams greater pyroblast on you from range * laughs as you die
    It is if you want to climb ranks.

It's pathetic enough that Blizz had to hotfix people from griefing the opposing team.

Both are a fcking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz
    [...] Do not bring them into raids where we have to min/max and ignore the other 3. [...]
    This sentence literally encapsulates what's wrong with the current WoW community.

By SLNC

I loved pvp in 2005 classic. Not so much a fan of the modern "chug as many free action / limited invulnerability pots as possible" crutch premades rely on nowdays
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Always the Classic players with their incessant need to show off their e-peen...

Quote Originally Posted by WanSko View Post
    Always the Classic players with their incessant need to show off their e-peen...

Why did you necro a year old thread?

How did you find a year old thread?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

"you want real pvp ? go to classic" the most unbalanced crap ever! yeah im sure a "zandalar pom pyro" that can one shot the most geared player is callled "Balanced"...... or 1min cc ! cause thats what balance is ! having your character unplayable for 1 min by a single spell !

Quote Originally Posted by WanSko View Post
    Did you just re-up a 1 year old post to say this................................?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Classic doesn't even have arena.. how is this even remotely comparable?

At least in Classic TBC you'll have arena lol, until then you will need to try harder mr "under the bride"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    Did you just re-up a 1 year old post to say this................................?
    Just noticed its a necro

TBC/WOTLK have a better PVP Meta, BGs are played for fun (and starter pvp gear), and arena for competitive. Neither are huge time sinks like the Vanilla pvp grind, so overall it's just better/more fun.

I guess you could argue world pvp isn't "as good", but at least there's no flying in old world still, so I think it's still alright. Isle of Quel'Danas was a fun zone to wpvp in.