Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It took 5 weeks after this for BFA so dont expect any public soonish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    Seems people looking for steady quality instead or risky new features.
    I am for sure. At this point I really wish WoW would just rip off Grim Dawn and how they do their trees. They're layered like Path of Exile, but much more intuitive. Blizzard trying to be unique still is what's hurting them, imo. I don't think people care about how snowflake their game is.

so i guess the next version of wow is just going to be text based and have no graphics at all? thanks actibli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    I want no grind, no rng bullshit like legiondaries, corruptions. No bullshit power system like essences or corruptions.
    Basically MoP and WoD class design - classes perform and feel nice to play by default, by design.
    grind is fine if done well,not infinite bs,corruption is also a gr8 system,but not when its the most rng crap ever with 53 outcomes,essences are AWSOME...but...ACCOUNT WIDE!

Shadowlands Alpha/beta is the new 8.3.5 replacement

10+ Year Old Account

Hyped
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Other than the cloak it was pretty bullshit-free. And the cloak didn't take that long if you came back, especially after they "fixed" the bad luck protection on drops. I'm fine with mop cloak v2 or wod ring v2, beats essences and actually impactful performance enhancers gated behind rng and/or time as well.

Also, not forcing people to play PvP to get performance in PvE - no bullshit like Blood of the Enemy or Conflict & Strife. Keep PvP and PvE separate.
    Mop had the isle of thunder timegated tons of high end gear at Launch locked behind daily reps battle field barrens stuff time gated I think as well as having the legendary locked behind pvp so if you wanted to pve you had to pvp though it was far less.

Over all mop isn’t really a good example of what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rionalgaming View Post
    BFA Was wod 2.0.. Shadowlands is WOD 3.0
    Nan the forum was clearly saying legion was Wod 2.0 when it was current so bfa was 3.0 and shadow lands is 4.0. We should just stop using actual patch numbers and just call every thing wod .0 at this point.

Ion wasn't lying when he said in the interview that we will get soon™ informations.

I bet in a week or two there will be something official.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we'll start to see some new models and the new customizations soon!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Looking forward to the updated character customisation and the...

Errmm...

Is it bad that that's the only thing I'm really excited about so far?
    I really hope the tower thing is much much MUCH more actual fun than Horrific Visions.

But I'm excited about customizations, heh.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I really hope the tower thing is much much MUCH more actual fun than Horrific Visions.

But I'm excited about customizations, heh.
    It's Alpha, they won't throw anything at once, for sure not max level content like Torghast. Most important will be class changes, obviously it won't be final thing, but we will see their direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's Alpha, they won't throw anything at once, for sure not max level content like Torghast. Most important will be class changes, obviously it won't be final thing, but we will see their direction.
    Yeah its unlikely Thorgast will be available till mid/late beta. The state of classes will tell us a lot though. There weren't many major changes to classes from BFA alpha to live.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please let the class (especially paladin) unpruning be good. ;__:

10+ Year Old Account
    I want no grind, no rng bullshit like legiondaries, corruptions. No bullshit power system like essences or corruptions.
    Basically MoP and WoD class design - classes perform and feel nice to play by default, by design.
    Ranged Survival please...
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Kon01 View Post
    Theres really not much to get excited so far unless you are excited for the leveling experience and the quality of changes for people who have alts e.t.c.

In my case only thing that interest me are the returning of class abilities that were pruned at some point or lock away in another spec of a class.
    I for one am. Never cared about customization, but making more alt? Sure I'm in! Also deprunding and classes that function without artifacts or azerite or any other for external help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    Happy they staying low this time not adding to many stuff. Final fantasy never do new good stuff and they have growing numbers, over 1.1 more active players now.

Seems people looking for steady quality instead or risky new features.
    While I never really got into FF14, from what I understood they never mess around with the classes each expansion and try 'fresh them up' which is a good thing. If someone wanted to play something fresh, they would play a different class. Some people want to stick to what they liked (which is what I want to do) and don't get that option. So at least that I can appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon01 View Post
    Theres really not much to get excited so far unless you are excited for the leveling experience and the quality of changes for people who have alts e.t.c.

In my case only thing that interest me are the returning of class abilities that were pruned at some point or lock away in another spec of a class.
    And hopefully they stick true and get iirc they're getting rid of the endless grind we got with bfa.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Praying for new spells and talents. Arcane overhaul. Human model changes a la Wrathion.

I can't wait to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Praying for new spells and talents. Arcane overhaul. Human model changes a la Wrathion.
    Not too much I hope - Arcane is already awesome.

Looking forward to the November release.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.