Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya that is unfortunate because they lost my money and with the attitude they have it looks like I will not be getting Diablo 4 ether as to not support blizzard at all anymore.
    These golden games are only being used to keep the blizzwheel in its natural gold generating order.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    These golden games are only being used to keep the blizzwheel in its natural gold generating order.
    Yep but I played WoW for 15 years and have been pretty loyal, tired of being promised the world then given a mobile phone game reward system in a supposed RPG.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- let's get real everyone, classic needs #somechanges get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    So you want a boring game with no depth than we've already seen for the first 5 expansion

no thanks
    Oh, a model that depends on only dungeons and raids...so, back to raid or die?

Yeah, that's going to work well. That would guarantee that I never set foot in the game again...

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    Oh, a model that depends on only dungeons and raids...so, back to raid or die?

Yeah, that's going to work well. That would guarantee that I never set foot in the game again...
    yeah, i really hope blizzard dosent listen to that feedback from people that want gearing to be like classic, i played in classic leveled to 60, theres nothing to do outside raid logging, so i quit, that seems to be what alot of the " influencers" are peddling for retail, legion revolutionized the game in terms of playability with its power progression, overturning that would be a massive mistake