Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Not always as simple as it seems tho tbh. If you run LC or DKP, you want to keep it all guild or else pugs wont get anything. Recruiting for the guild takes time. If you do pug, you gotta change loot rules around and ppl aremt always gonna be happy. But yes, the most effective solution is to bring 40 ppl. We've successfully done it with 32 tho
    No one said it's easy. The guy is asking why his guild is having problem killing a boss while they are missing people, the solution is to fill the raid. A solution doesn't mean you snap your fingers and everything magically works for you. A solution only solve one problem, it can come with other problems, at least now he knows why he can't kill the boss. Now how he's gonna deal with the new problem of recruiting can be another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    No one said it's easy. The guy is asking why his guild is having problem killing a boss while they are missing people, the solution is to fill the raid. A solution doesn't mean you snap your fingers and everything magically works for you. A solution only solve one problem, it can come with other problems, at least now he knows why he can't kill the boss. Now how he's gonna deal with the new problem of recruiting can be another thread.
    Ya I wasnt disagreeing. Just providing some context to anyone who didn't know. We usually raid with abt 35 and I'd love to make that 40 to make it easier / faster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    What's so hard about pressing 111111112111111112111111112111111112111111112111111112?
    Stop being a prick and read what the person above you posted. Not everyone is a young kid used to technology. Seriously. Set your grandma in front of WoW and tell her to play. Let me know how it goes. It’s just pressing 1111121111 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I guess I'm confused on how you could possibly not DPS well in classic. All the BiS gear is well known. The rotation is well established. The rotation is SLOW as shit. You could damn near look away from the monitor and muscle memory your rotation.
    Not everyone is interested in looking up the perfect,most efficient BiS lists.
    In fact,if you've never played Classic before,you're probably doing yourself a disservice if you do that

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Stop being a prick and read what the person above you posted. Not everyone is a young kid used to technology. Seriously. Set your grandma in front of WoW and tell her to play. Let me know how it goes. It’s just pressing 1111121111 after all.
    If they're not able / willing to learn it may not be the game for them. Plus a rotation like that is easy to learn for anyone under like 75 years old lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WashedUpRaider View Post
    most rotations are 1-2 buttons in classic is ridiculous. If they cant spam shadowbolt/frostbolt right, yikes.
    Or perhaps let the Warlocks use Succubus with Seduce instead of only Shadowbolt spamming?

1-2 buttons is a gross exxageration. Only noobs play like that. You won't win against Razorgore without CC / kiting, that's the key.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    What's so hard about pressing 111111112111111112111111112111111112111111112111111112?
    If you play like that then I can conclude you suck at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Or perhaps let the Warlocks use Succubus with Seduce instead of only Shadowbolt spamming?

1-2 buttons is a gross exxageration. Only noobs play like that. You won't win against Razorgore without CC / kiting, that's the key.

- - - Updated - - -

For 90% of fights in classic, warlocks literally put up 1 curse and then spam shadowbolt with a few life taps. Mages only spam 1 spell with the occasional fight requiring a secure.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Hold on to your ass, this might shock you. There are people who are not technically savvy. There are people who just don’t “get it” when it comes to computers. Their brains function differently. The world was a completely different place 30-40 years ago. Not everybody had an opportunity back in the 80’s-90’s to grow up with technology. There are STILL people without that opportunity, though much fewer in number.

You’re trying to posture that because someone can’t operate a computer as well as you can, or can’t execute a process (that you perceive as easy) to perfection, that they’re inferior. You’re just trying to tag anybody you can with a derogatory label because (???)

I’m sure you’ll come up with some sly excuse of “no really, I’m just trying to say this” but honestly... you and your kind are the worst type of people.
    Imagine getting attacked by two people because you said that older people can play games perfectly fine. What the actual fuck is that? I'm not applying a derogatory label to people, the OP is the one that implied that 50 year olds are incapable of executing a Classic WoW rotation. The OP stated their guild was incapable of killing razorgore and laid that blame on the age of people in the guild. Quite frankly that's bullshit. OP is the one that said they're inferior, I said quite the opposite. I said they're quite capable of doing just as well as someone significantly younger. Do you know how high the average age of gamers is? Do you have any idea how many older gamers there are? We're not talking about handing counterstrike to an octogenarian and throwing them right into multiplayer. We're talking about people who have played a significant amount of WoW and have leveled and cleared raids. We're talking about an era of WoW with incredibly simple rotations. My raid leader in my retail guild that's currently working on the last couple bosses of the last Mythic raid of the expansion just turned 65 back in November.

So if you think that I'm the "worst kind of person" because I think that older people are people and that they're capable of learning and that they're not worthless, and if you think that anything I said is derogatory, I think that's hilarious in a really sad way. Because between yourself, the other person that attacked me, and the OP I'm the only one treating anyone older than 50 with any degree of dignity. Do you have ANY idea how insulting and degrading it is to say that someone that's 50+ can't do a 2-3 button rotation because of their age?
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao. You realize any decent guild doesnt CC any adds on razorgore because the adds melt right? Also just fyi, you can still spam shadowbolt while your succi seduces something... Also, if you're in a raid using a succubus, and it's not sacrificed... You're an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

We literally all just stack on orb and AoE everything down. You don't need to kite anything.