Tips for Blizzard - how to make visions more fun / less frustrating

=Affixes=
    -In general, affixes should not trigger out of combat. You should never have to stop because you're boxed in by Split Personality images on the stairs to Umbric. Neither should you have to crawl at a snail's pace when Desynchronized kicks in but you have already cleared the area.
    -Ashjra'kamas' on use ability should clear all affixes while it is active and prevent them from triggering.
    -The 2nd affix from the Mask should not be tied to a specific area, rather it should allow a wide range of combinations therefore preventing Leaden Foot / Split Personality combo from being up week after week.

=Mobs=
    -In general, bosses should not cast sanity-draining abilities more often than they are able to be interrupted.
    -Burrowing Tentacles should not have a damage immunity upon erupting from the ground after burrowing.

=Roleplay=
    -Roleplay should never prevent you from advancing in timed content. Haven't you learned this from M+?

=Masks=
    -Mask of the Long Night should be adjusted so that it does not affect the extra sanity gained from research. At the moment the sanity reduction from it is to steep to justify the extra mementos gained.

Feel free to share your own tips for Blizzard. The more feedback they get, the better Torghast will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    this whole code is only made up to keep you busy until they drop their next bunch of garbage? posting this on mmoc.... man you really have expectation eh? wabbalubba

Th disorient also has you walkign in your own shadow pools takign sanity AND stacks up your leaden foot to 20.. Its rediculusly punishing to get disoriented this week :P
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    You sound like a caster!
    Not sure if he is - I know for a certain that as a Shadow priest, who mains healer and isn't the best at DPS - Having to do visions is horrible. So many abilities feels like they were made just to frustrate me specifically, and I feel offended on a personal level.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Not sure if he is - I know for a certain that as a Shadow priest, who mains healer and isn't the best at DPS - Having to do visions is horrible. So many abilities feels like they were made just to frustrate me specifically, and I feel offended on a personal level.
    I feel your pain. Visions can be a real pita as a shadow priest, and switching to disc doesn't really help, even with the reduced mob HP. In the meantime, you show up as a fury warr or frost DK and proceed to annihilate everything in your path (at comparable ilvl/corruptions).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Do you really expect Blizzard to see this? and do you REALLY expect them to listen to you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Put ALL SANITY in one big bar. Do not have the separate orbs. It will be more relaxing for the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I feel your pain. Visions can be a real pita as a shadow priest, and switching to disc doesn't really help, even with the reduced mob HP. In the meantime, you show up as a fury warr or frost DK and proceed to annihilate everything in your path (at comparable ilvl/corruptions).
    Aye, it's really weirdly made. Leaden foot has got to be the worst thing I've ever tried as well. When I do visions, I feel like my one advantage as shadow priest, is dot up pack, move to next, dot it up, move to next... Etcetera. With leaden foot, I can't do that, and I have no real mobility outside of that... It just feels bad.