Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Nobody said a thing about dailies or vessels.

You are probably against account wide essences as well.
    Yup, put some work into your alts. Though I agree with CLF needing a different means of obtaining it, no one is doing EP.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yup, put some work into your alts. Though I agree with CLF needing a different means of obtaining it, no one is doing EP.
    I knew it, easy to spot white knights.

You are not worthy of my time.

I mean... It's so cheap I guess it could go either way, but why complain about it, one minor vision and you'll have enough to cleanse for quite awhile.
    I don't want to unlock cloak on all my alts JUST to be able to cleanse gear.

complain
    Not so much a complaint, I've resolved myself to not doing any 8.3 content and I generally avoid WQ gear upgrades because they may corrupt and I'll have wasted my time. But if they don't do it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got Shadowlands quest gear to look forward to.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

It's not white knighting lol, there's a lot wrong in the expansion, I just believe that if you have alt you should have to put the same amount of work into if you want it to be as good as your main, and if you don't put effort into it, it should only reflect that effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't want to unlock cloak on all my alts JUST to be able to cleanse gear.

Not so much a complaint, I've resolved myself to not doing any 8.3 content and I generally avoid WQ gear upgrades because they may corrupt and I'll have wasted my time. But if they don't do it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got Shadowlands quest gear to look forward to.
    If you're not going to get the biggest free upgrade (the cloak) why bother with worrying about the other gear anyway? Btw you don't need to unlock to cloak to cleanse you just need to do the first assault.

I bet that guy would support having to grind champion points on each alt in elder scrolls online. Lol. Just ignore him.

If you're not going to get the biggest free upgrade (the cloak) why bother with worrying about the other gear anyway?
    I like my small shitty upgrades

Btw you don't need to unlock to cloak to cleanse you just need to do the first assault.
    These alts are like 390 ilvl (hence my desire for WQ gear :P) and those assaults kick my ass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's cool though, I'm happy hoping they remove the cost and it's no big deal if they don't.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I like my small shitty upgrades

These alts are like 390 ilvl (hence my desire for WQ gear :P) and those assaults kick my ass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's cool though, I'm happy hoping they remove the cost and it's no big deal if they don't.
    Do em on Tuesday when everyone is doing em, just wait for people at each bonus obj and win!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I bet that guy would support having to grind champion points on each alt in elder scrolls online. Lol. Just ignore him.
    That's a grey area, technically it's leveling so it shouldn't be account wide, but the game has been designed now around that system.

I don't like champion points in general.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Some people have waaaay too much free time on their hands and they love games being super time consuming.

I really hope this corruption crap is removed in Shadowlands. If I wanted to farm the same piece of gear 2145614875678095601743765437 times for the correct affixes I would play Diablo. Stop Diablofying wow please.

It's not white knighting lol, there's a lot wrong in the expansion, I just believe that if you have alt you should have to put the same amount of work into if you want it to be as good as your main, and if you don't put effort into it, it should only reflect that effort.
    Isn’t it like this already, apart from looms and flying?

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Isn’t it like this already, apart from looms and flying?
    Pretty much, and if rather it stay that way

Pretty much, and if rather it stay that way
    Catchup gear to 445 (max available from WQ could be faster indeed, WQs start to be a joke at about ilvl 350, there’s really no need to slowly get steps from 10 to 10 until 445.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're not going to get the biggest free upgrade (the cloak) why bother with worrying about the other gear anyway? Btw you don't need to unlock to cloak to cleanse you just need to do the first assault.
    You believe wrong. Getting on par with your main is time consuming enough, just only with the gear (and I mean having the right stats, not the same ilvl).

You just have too much free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I do find it very odd and scaringly surprising that their QA didn't think stacking more than 5 vessels would be a good idea.
    Their non existent QA should say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I suspect they caved not to whining -- there's always whining -- but to Horrific Metrics.

They must be drowning in flop sweat in Irvine these days.

That's what i've been thinking as well. For Blizz unsubbing is just a tantrum it seems. Especific feedback via engagement seems what incentivate them to make changes.

Islands, Warfronts, people saving their vessels for Orgrimmar led to Alleria nerfs, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    A bit late for those whos already at 10-11 which you would be now if you started early, but good for alts at least.
    Not really too late, as these changes allow ppl who are caught up to continue to max their cloak each week WITHOUT saving for any single week. Otherwise, you would have had to start saving this upcoming reset in order to be able to do 14-15 in a single week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Ok, cool, you can carry more than 5 vessels now. That is a welcome change. But do they goddamn stack? Because that's really the biggest sticking point. Whomever decided they shouldn't stack needs to actually play the game themselves to see how that feels as a player. What was the point of that? To punish people for holding onto them? Why? What benefit are they reaping by holding onto them? It means they aren't upgrading their cloak.

EDIT: Nope, still don't stack, haha. "Fuck bag space" has been the theme of this expansion.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2020-02-25 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Not really too late, as these changes allow ppl who are caught up to continue to max their cloak each week WITHOUT saving for any single week. Otherwise, you would have had to start saving this upcoming reset in order to be able to do 14-15 in a single week.
    Yes, but I wrote this comment before we knew they were changing how many we need from week 13 to 15. Now with those added changes, yes, much better, and I thought it's pretty nice because then I can do more challenging mask runs without being worried to much to get the last 2-3 upgrades.

Quests to Increase Cloak Rank
    For Rank 13, the Quest now requires 4 Torn Pages (was 6).
    For Rank 14, the Quest now requires 6 Torn Pages (was 12).
    For Rank 15, the Quest now requires 8 Torn Pages (was 18).

Was updated today/yesterday depending on time zone, MMO-Champion just updated their original post from a couple of days back.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-02-25 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Their non existent QA should say.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what i've been thinking as well. For Blizz unsubbing is just a tantrum it seems. Especific feedback via engagement seems what incentivate them to make changes.

Islands, Warfronts, people saving their vessels for Orgrimmar led to Alleria nerfs, etc.
    Limited vessels are only a part of the problem. Major problem is that obtaining meaningful rewards in solo is near to impossible, at least as tank/healer.

Fuck off. Blizz and their retarded way of doing things.
    Well at least we only need 2/3/4 runs on each rank. Better than 3/6/9. I'd say they already nerfed it pretty hard.

I'd rather they buff the coalescing vision drops from daily vision (5k for first, 3k after) and then buff them from the objectives + rep buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yes, but I wrote this comment before we knew they were changing how many we need from week 13 to 15. Now with those added changes, yes, much better, and I thought it's pretty nice because then I can do more challenging mask runs without being worried to much to get the last 2-3 upgrades.
    Agreed. I wasn't looking forward to hoarding vessels to just hoard for later. At least now we can use them as we get them and still have enough on the weeks it is needed through the activities. For instance, today was able to help a friend with theirs since they are behind and their dps is terrible (normally healer) so we were able to knock it out and 5 chest it. Granted I did all the work and they stayed alive for the bosses they needed to, but its something I wouldn't have been able to do before if I wanted to make sure I had enough vessels for later.

Changes came in too late. My cloak is Rank 12 already. I have zero incentive to push visions at this point; It would have been nice to have in the first few weeks prior to getting decked out in raid gear and m+ gear.. At least I won't have to do a retarded amount of monotonous runs from rank 13-15 now to upgrade.