Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Is this more of just a catch up mechanic for anyone who isnt already at 10/11? Because anyone who has been doing cap each week is already at rank 11. Least my alts will benefit from it
    Pretty frigging quick for a catch up mechanism, when this content is supposed to last you until the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Aint happening
    Blizzard said that about the m+ weekly cache and the fact it dropped azerite

It changed

They said that about flying

It changed

Blizzard are stubborn pricks and once they start listening to the players BEFORE the storm hits then the game can still be good

Other than more coalescing visions dropping, this just seems to be just catch-up mechanisms. Nothing to get too excited about, for better or worse.

Unless they up the limit of how much you can carry, or make the vessels stackable, this does not improve my convenience significantly.

Not sure why half the thread seems to either use this as a hook to complain about their specific issues. Or does the opposite and sees this as a "Blizzard listened" thing. Good odds this change was considered well in advance, to keep an eye on alt catch-up after the main grinders went through things. It's a neutral thing.

This has been reported by a lot of players since PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Other than more coalescing visions dropping, this just seems to be just catch-up mechanisms. Nothing to get too excited about, for better or worse.

Unless they up the limit of how much you can carry, or make the vessels stackable, this does not improve my convenience significantly.

Not sure why half the thread seems to either use this as a hook to complain about their specific issues. Or does the opposite and sees this as a "Blizzard listened" thing. Good odds this change was considered well in advance, to keep an eye on alt catch-up after the main grinders went through things. It's a neutral thing.
    Blizzard did increase the amount of vessels you can carry. No, they aren’t stackable, but as long as you aren’t some kind of hoarder with full bags it’s not that big of a deal. The nice thing is that with not having a 5 cap limit you can hang onto them for following weeks and get all your runs in on Tuesday and not wait to upgrade your cloak, as well as not having to do runs just to avoid cap.

I would bet money that within a week of this going live they make the vessels stackable, if they don't include that in another note before it goes live.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    Where is this ridiculous amount?
    Maybe if this game was FF14 and potions stacked to 999, but it isn't and bliz wants us to suffer.
    They might stack to 999 or whatever, but damn is space STILL low in that game, I'm running out of space all the damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    You were carried. You weren't raid ready.
    I was aka 88-90 parsed in pvp gear, by carry I mean I got the gear I needed to perform on 99
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Well, glad I only bothered to do 2/8 pages for this week's 11 rank cloak. I'll procrastinate til Tuesday, feelsgoodman.
    I did the same. I was feeling pretty good about consistently 5 chesting Orgrimmar last week that I thought I would try Stormwind once. 4 chested it with 13 sanity left on Alleria. I skipped one of the corrupted areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I did the same. I was feeling pretty good about consistently 5 chesting Orgrimmar last week that I thought I would try Stormwind once. 4 chested it with 13 sanity left on Alleria. I skipped one of the corrupted areas.
    Stormwind just takes forever, they're not well balanced between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Stormwind just takes forever, they're not well balanced between the two.
    Yeah, definitely. It's just annoying frustrating how bad it is though.

So blizzard caves in from that whining of limited horrific visions and coalescing visions.

Shame.

Coalescing Visions now drop in higher numbers from Assaults and Daily Quests
    Of course would be hard to say the numbers. I wonder how "higher" they'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    remove the cap on Coalescing Visions too while you're at it
    well with vessels having no cao,the cap on coalescing is kinda pointless i guess,unless im missing something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Literally 3 days i palyed resto shaman and struggled to heal LK > rolled druid (cuz frostmourne heal while running = op) I hit 80 did 14 or so hours of pvp (bgs) for base honnor gear and my raid carryed me through ICC normal + hc farm and we killed LK 1 resset after. Now try to get yourself raid rdy in bfa lol
    uhm...getting boosted counts?i also came back in 8.3 and my guild took me in m+ and hc,the second week of me hiting 120 i had 460+ ilvl and was mythic ready,did 2 mythic resets and was pretty lucky with gear,siting on 473 now,and iv been 120 for like a month

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well with vessels having no cao,the cap on coalescing is kinda pointless i guess,unless im missing something

- - - Updated - - -

uhm...getting boosted counts?i also came back in 8.3 and my guild took me in m+ and hc,the second week of me hiting 120 i had 460+ ilvl and was mythic ready,did 2 mythic resets and was pretty lucky with gear,siting on 473 now,and iv been 120 for like a month
    Give me your parses without azerite,essences and infinite stars, i did my 90 parses after a day n half of pvp.
    being a gray boy ina group of friends and to progress LK HC on a top 100 guild after 3 days is a little different dont you thnik?
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2020-02-22 at 09:22 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

It's good to see all these alt catchup mechanics ( boosted my DK to 120, she's already well over my main in terms of ilvl ) only thing I will never be able to understand is their reasoning not to make a catchup system for essences.

inbefore people comment with "there's already a catch up system for rep" <- I hate to break it to you but 50 pearls for 250 rep is not a catch up system.

Give me your parses without azerite,essences and infinite stars, i did my 90 parses after a day n half of pvp.
    being a gray boy ina group of friends and to progress LK HC on a top 100 guild after 3 days is a little different dont you thnik?
    were parses even a thing in lk?i sure dont remember anyone using anything like that,and my point is that its easy to be ready for endgame if you get boosted...a new player wont ever enter mythic or icc 25hc a few days after hiting level cap lol,also i have my best azerite 470-480,got 80 in neck,and im only missing one essence rank 3,mostly because of my lazyness,and i had the added setback of coming back right when mythic came out,so i couldnt get fully boosted and given loot from the new raid,i had to progress with everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    were parses even a thing in lk?i sure dont remember anyone using anything like that,and my point is that its easy to be ready for endgame if you get boosted...a new player wont ever enter mythic or icc 25hc a few days after hiting level cap lol,also i have my best azerite 470-480,got 80 in neck,and im only missing one essence rank 3,mostly because of my lazyness,and i had the added setback of coming back right when mythic came out,so i couldnt get fully boosted and given loot from the new raid,i had to progress with everyone else
    there were ranking but the site was a different one
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...n-citadel/dps/

just still didn't aswer me,what prases did you had the time you stepped in to the raid with 50-60% of your dps beeing gated infinite stars alone are 15-25% dependent on class
    I.O BFA Season 3

there were ranking but the site was a different one
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...n-citadel/dps/

just still didn't aswer me,what prases did you had the time you stepped in to the raid with 50-60% of your dps beeing gated infinite stars alone are 15-25% dependent on class
    im a resto shaman,i dont rly care about parses,doing 140k hps,ending in around 100k ish on maut,we also have a disc that may be eating up some hps

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    THIS IS WHAT UNSUBS DO.

Good job people.
    because unsubbing definitely told them that they needed to change horrific vision runs... I'm fairly sure people communicating it being an issue did more.
    Error 404 - Signature not found