1. #1

    Quaden Bayles: scammer or real 9yr old.

    I'm sure some of you have seen or heard about this.
    It's about a kid *supposedly 9* being filmed by his mom while he's talking about being bullied and how he wants to kill himself. Any sane mom would NOT be filming this and try to calm her son down. He's garnered support from some celebs, including Hugh Jackmen.

    What do you guys think?
    Either he's taking people for a ride or he's real and genuine.
    Last edited by Muajin76; 2020-02-22 at 01:36 AM.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

  2. #2
    I remember reading rumblings about the possibility of fraud, but I don't want to believe it.

  3. #3
    Having some form of link might be helpful to this thread's health.

  4. #4
    https://www.lovebscott.com/think-int...ars-old-photos
    This is one of the links questioning the authenticity. I don't want to believe it either, i'm on the fence after reading/seeing info on the net.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://www.lovebscott.com/think-int...ars-old-photos
    This is one of the links questioning the authenticity. I don't want to believe it either, i'm on the fence after reading/seeing info on the net.
    Most of the information from relatives etc are leaning towards it being genuine. But that's me.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

  5. #5
    yea its hard to believe that a kid with dwarfism gets bullied. Dickhead.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I'm sure some of you have seen or heard about this.
    It's about a kid *supposedly 9* being filmed by his mom while he's talking about being bullied and how he wants to kill himself. Any sane mom would NOT be filming this and try to calm her son down. He's garnered support from some celebs, including Hugh Jackmen.

    What do you guys think?
    Either he's taking people for a ride or he's real and genuine.
    The internet is a fucking cesspool.

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/qu...-18-years-old/
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  7. #7
    Legendary! Zelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    6,778
    what the fuck is wrong with you op?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    what the fuck is wrong with you op?
    The same thing that is wrong with most of the dipshits on these forums.

  9. #9
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    20,596
    Yall might want to do some research before shaming OP. Could be a case of mistaken identity but the adult with dwarfism who looks like the 'kid' is a real person.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-02-22 at 04:23 AM.

  10. #10
    Pit Lord Roxinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,256
    maybe actually do a little research on the subject before calling someone a dickhead you'll look less like one yourself
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

  11. #11
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    20,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The internet is a fucking cesspool.

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/qu...-18-years-old/
    That's crazy.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The internet is a fucking cesspool.

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/qu...-18-years-old/
    Yea i was about to link this thing.

  13. #13
    While I’m sure someone attempted a similar scam.
    this one is apparently genuine or it’s been going on for since 2012 where baby pictures of him were put online at the beach

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    3,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    While I’m sure someone attempted a similar scam.
    this one is apparently genuine or it’s been going on for since 2012 where baby pictures of him were put online at the beach
    While not a scam per se for this example, the mother is an anti-bully activist so this was done for views and potentially money to help her activism. She definitely used her son here, and it is sad that he is getting the brunt of the online crap.

    And there is some unconfirmed reports he taunts his classmates with money and other stuff he has (thus a bully himself).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  15. #15
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    39,005
    I had my suspicions, however being flamboyant and having made a few stupid post or photos wouldn't say is proof he is scamming anyone.

    He OBVIOUSLY TRIES to fit in, but that doesn't mean he wasn't bullied.

    I think it's possible the video was a set up, I think the mom and he are suspicious, but all in all in seems legit enough
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •