Just got me thinking

Why can't we have something different for a change, how about like an orc x blood elf relationship instead of the typical human x elf stuff we always get.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Why can't we have something different for a change, how about like an orc x blood elf relationship instead of the typical human x elf stuff we always get.

Naw, we good.

Vulpera x Tauren, go!

Write it... send it to Blizzard... be the hero of your own story.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Because blood-elves finally got rid the green in their eyes..

How about like an orc x blood elf relationship.

Anduin's sacrifice of tens of thousands in Zandalaar just to kill the king which ended.

We just got that goblin and gnome, that was pretty sweet. Sapphronetta and Grizzek though I probably butchered those spellings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.