Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    It's okay now we're both gonna be at 9 million dmg, 1 million healing an wondering why the easier class in DH is doing 15 milion dmg and 12 milion healing in less time while requiring less skill/effort from the player.
    Bad math, for 12 million healing with that leech they'd have to do a lot more damage than 15 million, the leech alone would only be 1.5m or 3m with 100% meta uptime.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Bad math, for 12 million healing with that leech they'd have to do a lot more damage than 15 million, the leech alone would only be 1.5m or 3m with 100% meta uptime.
    It's all these sacrifices in their life and that darkness bro. The daaaaaaarkneeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.

It's all these sacrifices in their life and that darkness bro. The daaaaaaarkneeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.
    Yeah a 20% chance to avoid damage, so i guess he's avoiding millions of damage in a tiny window, to get to that 12mill healing.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah a 20% chance to avoid damage, so i guess he's avoiding millions of damage in a tiny window, to get to that 12mill healing.
    Dude it was obviously a freaking joke from the start. Are you by any chance a very easily offended DH player not aware you're playing the easiest class in the game?

Dude it was obviously a freaking joke from the start. Are you by any chance a very easily offended DH player not aware you're playing the easiest class in the game?
    No i main elemental, and obviously don't have a great time vs DH or DK, but if im 3vs1 a DH he's going down fast, while the unholy DK you're like is he fucking tank spec? does he have an invisible healer? oh great 10 second of magic immunity, at least the DH goes fucking down.

3+ Year Old Account
    No i main elemental, and obviously don't have a great time vs DH or DK, but if im 3vs1 a DH he's going down fast, while the unholy DK you're like is he fucking tank spec? does he have an invisible healer? oh great 10 second of magic immunity, at least the DH goes fucking down.
    It's not 10 seconds of magic immunity, it's literally a bubble that can't absorb your 4 frost shocks. If you're a dummy who just sits there waiting for the bubble to wear off while doing nothing that's your fault lol, that thing is exactly like a priest absorb bubble, if you wanna complain about stupid shit pick anything a DH does, I dunno, like flying across the entire arena while doing dmg.

It's not 10 seconds of magic immunity, it's literally a bubble that can't absorb your 4 frost shocks. If you're a dummy who just sits there waiting for the bubble to wear off while doing nothing that's your fault lol, that thing is exactly like a priest absorb bubble, if you wanna complain about stupid shit pick anything a DH does, I dunno, like flying across the entire arena while doing dmg.
    yeah 4 frost shocks totally do over 200k damage in pvp, welcome to shit i just made up.

3+ Year Old Account
    yeah 4 frost shocks totally do over 200k damage in pvp, welcome to shit i just made up.
    Well you're the one who started the circus of made up shit with your 10 seconds of magic immunity when it's in fact a simple bubble that you're supposed to dps through instead of letting it drag you down into a deep depression.
    A simple thunderstorm effectively cancels more dmg than AMS unless you're a blind person who wastes it on death's advance or while grip is up.

Well you're the one who started the circus of made up shit with your 10 seconds of magic immunity when it's in fact a simple bubble that you're supposed to dps through instead of letting it drag you down into a deep depression.
    A simple thunderstorm effectively cancels more dmg than AMS unless you're a blind person who wastes it on death's advance or while grip is up.
    If you can't beat ele's as unholy, try installing the game.

3+ Year Old Account
    If you can't beat ele's as unholy, try installing the game.
    Not a single word in all my posts suggest that.

It's okay now we're both gonna be at 9 million dmg, 1 million healing an wondering why the easier class in DH is doing 15 milion dmg and 12 milion healing in less time while requiring less skill/effort from the player.
    boohoo, get over it

maybe now dk players will learn to use their defensives properly like everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    DKs are pretty easily the worst in melee the game at sticking on targets, even in arena.
    You must be joking. Can't be slowed beneath 70%, has the best spammable slow in the game (which is undispellable), Death's advance, wraith walk, ranged grip, stun, and interrupt.

If you are genuinely having issues with uptime as a DK, ltp.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    You must be joking. Can't be slowed beneath 70%, has the best spammable slow in the game (which is undispellable), Death's advance, wraith walk, ranged grip, stun, and interrupt.
    All classes have a similar toolkit, for example pallys have all the utility below + heals and Divine Steed

I don't see them nerfing Flash of Light or anything...

DKs were fine, I don't think a healing nerf was warranted.
    But they'll survive...
    Last edited by Shao; 2020-02-26 at 09:44 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    boohoo, get over it

maybe now dk players will learn to use their defensives properly like everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I got over it easy, quit the game a while ago, I'm just around to spread the words of our lord and savior Common Sense.

Not a single word in all my posts suggest that.
    yes they clearly do but you're delusional ignored.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    All classes have a similar toolkit, example pallys have all the utility below + heals and Divine Steed

I don't see them nerfing Flash of Light or anything...

DKs were fine, I don't think a healing nerf was warranted.
    But they'll survive...
    Also important to note this post explains that chains are in fact not undispellable (unless you're a literal idiot who incorrectly thinks "dispell" exclusively means the healer spell on an 8 second cooldown which is not even always called dispell so it takes even more away from the original incorrect thought process).

- - - Updated - - -

yes they clearly do but you're delusional ignored.
    If you're gonna punctuate the sentence at least capitalize the first letter and use comas where needed.

I don't play a DK. I know from playing other classes that DKs and Rets are the only two classes I can reliably kite, and easily. If you're having a hard time kiting a DK, ltp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Actually, the most absurd DK sustain was in WotLK, where you'd run Lichborne and Death Coil yourself. 3 globals used be 0-100% HP. And back then globals were 0,5 sec.

Anyway, I feel for the OP. He must really be stuck at 1200 being butthurt if he actually believes this was a much needed nerf...
    That still isn't even close to the WoD conversion pre-nerf though. You had DKs regularly outhealing healers in arena. That was debatably a bug though to be fair. Conversion was unaffected by dampening, which was later fixed.

Christ DK / DK was the best twos team. It could survive indefinitely in 100% dampening.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't play a DK. I know from playing other classes that DKs and Rets are the only two classes I can reliably kite, and easily. If you're having a hard time kiting a DK, ltp.

- - - Updated - - -

Except DK's have good representation on arena ladders and pro-competitions, so clearly they don't suffer from egregious uptime issues. I don't really agree with comparing them to ret paladins because rets don't have innate slow resistance, their slow can be dispelled, and they don't have death grip.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Thankfully focused on pvp rather than in general so I won't gripe that much from my DK's perspective. From my rogue's though, WOO. DKs were always like paladins in that it was someone you just couldn't kill without at least a 10 man raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Except DK's have good representation on arena ladders and pro-competitions, so clearly they don't suffer from egregious uptime issues. I don't really agree with comparing them to ret paladins because rets don't have innate slow resistance, their slow can be dispelled, and they don't have death grip.
    Oh I wasn't saying they're bad. But one of their weaknesses is that they're slow, immobile, and can be kited.

Oh I wasn't saying they're bad. But one of their weaknesses is that they're slow, immobile, and can be kited.
    I like how you didn't even read a word of what he said and just repeated this "DK's can be easily kited" phrase you're saying, which isn't even true.
    change can't wait.