Opinion on hipsters?

I am what you call a "hipster." I like indie music, art films and children's books. I hate the mainstream and love stuff before it's cool. I don't care about doing "real" work, and I think people who do are unenlightened, anti-intellectual capitalist dogs. What is your opinion of hipsters?

Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-23 at 12:42 AM.

I think hipsters are unenlightened and anti-intellectual. They are attention seekers and behave differently when observed.
    Thankfully their funny super ugly dressing style sets them apart and we can avoid them easily
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

I don't know...go back in time to 2010 when people might have cared about who was or was not a hipster. You'd probably get a better reaction then.

0.5/10 Troll thread.

Hipsters? Haven't seen one in about 3 years (we are all hipsters now). Bernie Bros are the thing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

Is it that time already?

If you have to use multiple posts to explain you are a hipster (and you have) ... you're a wannabe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I'm a hipster who sees who stupid and formulaic and cheesy everything is.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Sixty years. One sexagenary cycle complete, a new adventure awaits.
    shadowmouse, previously bungeebungee

listening to The Strokes and watching Eraserhead doesn't make you interesting

I dont care about hipsters as long as its not that kind of smelly hipster

I don't live life through labels. I am what I am I don;t need a stamp on my existence

Hipsters never existed in the first place. It was a dumb internet meme-insult that took off in the early 2000s.

Oh you don't like Star Wars, Eminem and fucking Clothes bought at Wal-Mart... you must be a hipster.

Hippies are a thing. Hipsters never were.

I think the term is dumb and covers too many normal things people do, and even talking about this makes me feel like I woke up 10 years ago lol.

Do not create bait interaction by insulting others. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."