Poll: Which Corrupted Area in Horrific Vision is the easiest?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which Corrupted Area in Horrific Vision is the easiest?

I have bad gear and bad spec.
    2 hits I am dead.

1 Dwarven District
    2 Trade District
    3 The Drag
    4 Valley of Spirits

Edit: I am solo. I have no friend.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2020-02-22 at 04:34 PM.

valey of spirits if you ask me. no mobs with noteworthy CC, only 2 bossmobs with very easy mechanics, no super important interrupts, and you can click the stuff you need to along the way instead of having to backtrack.

but if you die in 2 hits maybe you have bigger fish to fry.

Get a group, or get more gear and do them all, one area isnt enough unless you want to get bore fast(er).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valley of the spirits is probably the easiest followed by dwarfs.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    2 hits I am dead.

1 Dwarven District
    2 Trade District
    3 The Drag
    4 Valley of Spirits

Link us your armory cause 2 hits is way too low to die :/

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Get a group, or get more gear and do them all, one area isnt enough unless you want to get bore fast(er).
    doing more than 2 areas is pretty hard until your cloak gets 40% resistance and you can pick up the 200 sanity/elite perk.

3+ Year Old Account
    Valley of Spirits is the easiest, and I think it's a bit easier than Dwarven District, too. But in general I think these two are easier than the other two, especially the Drag.

Stuff you need to along the way instead of having to backtrack.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drag and Valley by far the easiest. Its just one corridor like rout, where you kill pack by packs and using objects untill you kill the boss.

Stormwind asks to fuck around the whole districts in no particular order risking to aggro an additional packs of mobs or elites.

10+ Year Old Account
    You play a healer or something? I boosted a rogue and never had an issue, dunno what's up with ur char.

Anyways, if you figure out how to use pots the 2 areas are a cakewalk, pull at your own pace and don't get greedy.
    Org is easier then SW cuz it's more linear, tho u'll get used to SW quickly too.

If you got a tank spec on your char, use it. If you're trying it with healer, like some weirdies, go for dps.

Once you get the cheat death research it gets even easier. I wouldn't recommend doing the harder 2 areas til you either get better gear, or the 200 sanity per elite research. And you don't need em till higher lvl of cloak.

Valley and dwarven.

2 hits I am dead.

1 Dwarven District
    2 Trade District
    3 The Drag
    4 Valley of Spirits

The Drag.

I'm solo like you, and my channel is all about solo push in casual gear that you get from the world quests and LFR, mostly.

Plenty of information for you to lift your game as a casual.

--- snip ---

Good luck mate!
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-03-05 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Removed Advertising

Valley of Spirits is so easy, I literally pull all the groups before touching any totems in a single pull and use Focusing Iris and they all die, run back do the totems, grab the chests, and kill the boss. Whole thing takes 2 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Honestly the only one I found difficult was that Valley of Honor. What with the elites with the knockback who throw you into other mobs and the stun that I still don't know what mob is doing it or how to avoid it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I have bad gear and bad spec....
    Until you fix this don't even bother. Also until you get 3 esscences don't even bother. You are going to have a bad time until this is remedied. Don't join any groups because they don't deserve to be held back by someone trying to do this content in bad gear and bad spec.

Once this is fixed Dwarven District and Valley of Spirits are probably easier as there doesn't seem to be any sanity draining. They take longer though. My advice is to try and get as much of the currency as possible. This means raiding as there are mobs that drop 200 each and this will help with your visions.

In the runs try to take out casters first in case they have a stun or a fear. You can get rekt if you lose control of your character.

Make sure you take the solo talents in the vision tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

My elemental shaman with ilevel 430 can barely do it.

A few trash, such as the one before the boss, gives me trouble.
    Two mini bosses in Valley of Spirits are not the problem.

Valley of Spirits I would say is the easiest. Not just cause the packs themselves are easy but the way it's structured with the totems you have to interact with, it basically makes it hard to mass pull without tracking back anyways, so you kinda pull them 1 and 1 and not much to CC or worry about. I would probably put Dwarven District next and it's also very easy but the 2 elites are a bit more annoying (not much) than the 2 in Valley of Spirits.

I would probably say Trade District 3rd and The Drag 4th. The Drag isn't really that hard though (I mean we're talking medium wings) and you can cheese the final elite quite a bit, but the first one can be annoying with the push beam (depending on class) and it does have a handful of mobs that needs interrupt - which I can't really say for Trade District.

Yeah, gear, spec, ilvl, problems?

My advice is, if you need quick and easy fast gear), you can chain spam heroics to like 400 or so, start M0 (or even earlier at like 300-350+ in say, a King's rest dps run. Advertise it as a mount run and watch the carries flies, they're more than happy too actually, everything dies in one shot for them and if you get the mount you can offer to let them all roll on yours instead as thanks on the rare 1/100 chance it drops, effectively being a win win doubling their chances of seeing a horse and your own at getting the loot!.

OFC you don't want to be dead weight, even if you are still improving.

Get addons if you need. Obligatory DBM, Dps chart (I like Recount and Details Damage meter the best), Turn mob nameplates on (makes targeting easier), and a MaxDps Rotation helper with your class offers very good training wheels and tactile feedback. It doesn't play your class for you, but shows which move is the best for each gcd. which will be the best damage per gcd though, so watch out cuz it's a little dumb that way about say utility + damage cds like blade dancing a big hit, or using a combust before you get a good crit but it is a great start.

Then use buff food, and gl! If you are new, your first zone will be hard, but each sanity gain will make it easier to go further and further, welcome to the game, have fun, and good luck!

I did Dwarven and Trade District.
    It is harder than Valley of Spirits, and a little bit confusing too, especially the trade.
    I still did 1 area + 1 final boss.

I wonder if the Madness Debuff is harder this week.

For the people who did 2 areas + boss, I wonder what is his cape rank is.
    His time is clearly slower than me.

2 hits I am dead.

1 Dwarven District
    2 Trade District
    3 The Drag
    4 Valley of Spirits

Save ur vessels and visions till you have better gear. No point wasting them. That's what I did whilst gearing my alts