10+ Year Old Account

UI says schematic is "already known" but I dont know it.

Im trying to collect schematics and when I browse the vendors goods, those schematics that im qualified for are in RED and when I hover over them with my mouse, it says that I already know that particular plan... But I dont. I further verified this by opening the profession window and verifying I dont. This happens with both my professions.

Here is a SS

I can purchase said plans and learn them just fine. But it would be nice to have that visual to just rapid fire purchase.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Agent Smith; 2020-02-24 at 03:58 AM.

Thats an addon saying already known I believe. I have it alot, including it says not known in this bit but known down the bottom. I think its part of the data store addon from Altoholic and others. Atleast when I turn my altoholic off it goes away.
    Ive got it with contracts, says ' Learnable by "XX" Inscription 175. Then at the bottom its already known.
    Then ill get a drop recipe telling me its unknown but I cant learn it as already known like you are seeing there.
    Last edited by Dazu; 2020-02-24 at 04:12 AM.

Maybe the addon doesn't discern ranks 1-3 and counts anything known at rank 1 as known at every rank.

As the other two said, that line in the tooltip is from an addon. The actual Blizzard text that would tell you this says "Already known" in a red color. Have you actually tried to learn the schematic?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet