Page 1 of 3
LastLast

End of March and STILL no Alpha or Beta

Has Blizzard finally given up? What are the chances that Blizzard has cancelled or severely postponed Shadowlands? Seems like the ship has been abandoned at this point.

how exactly is this a bad thing lol?

How is the 19th the END of March, we're still mid march

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Has Blizzard finally given up? What are the chances that Blizzard has cancelled or severely postponed Shadowlands? Seems like the ship has been abandoned at this point.
    the odds of SL getting cancelled are worse than wining the lottery...10 times in a row

Not quite the end of march yet. Still a week and a half left. BFA alpha started end of January / start of Febuary. Came out August.

If the schedule is the same, an end of march / start of april SL alpha would mean Shadowlands would come out around October. So...bit soon to panic.

7+ Year Old Account
    "End of march"
    Its the 19th my dude. we still got 1 and a half weeks.

also "Cancelled or postponed" they literally had an interview a few days back saying "no its not, it will be 2020"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not to mention what’s going on in that thing called “the real world” right now...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Corona virus is sending people crazy - they're starting to think March 19th is 'the end of march'.

The sky is falling!!!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait, it’s the end of March already? I could’ve sworn it was mid-March just yesterday........... and no, Shadowlands is not cancelled lol. Delayed, maybe. April and May for Alpha, June to September/October for beta

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Wait, it’s the end of March already? I could’ve sworn it was mid-March just yesterday........... and no, Shadowlands is not cancelled lol. Delayed, maybe. April and May for Alpha, June to September/October for beta
    Doomsayers couldn't care less, it's all about spinning the negatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    ??? I would expect beta in june+- Chill dude

Though thinking it's cancelled or they've given up is an extremely stupid thing to suggest, I do worry about the expansions quality if they still are planning an end of summer/early fall release date like the last few expansions. BFA suffered greatly due to a lack of time for Alpha/Beta players to give substantial feedback. Hopefully they just delay the expansion.

Shadow lands delayed and all my wish stuff from China taking forever to get here, wtf is going on!

consitering had a recent interview and the fact that it is not the end of march, imma go with no.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

These encrypted builds do suck ass and they seem to be behind a bit with schedule which leads to 2 options:

release "on time" but with cut content, bugs etc
    release it "when it is ready" - content drought, people angry etc

Either way they are fucked. I would still like it for them to take their time and deliver a good product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Shadow lands delayed and all my wish stuff from China taking forever to get here, wtf is going on!
    The end is near. We are not prepared!

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    These encrypted builds do suck ass and they seem to be behind a bit with schedule which leads to 2 options:

release "on time" but with cut content, bugs etc
    release it "when it is ready" - content drought, people angry etc

Either way they are fucked. I would still like it for them to take their time and deliver a good product.
    I preffer content drought and the expansion being released "when it's ready" than a buggy piece of shit with player power systems layered on each other.

Bellular released a video about the delay with alpha and that it might be caused by a change in Blizzard's philosophy regarding questing, player power systems etc. and that it might be better that it is delayed.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    how exactly is this a bad thing lol?
    Because it’s releasing in 2020 and the longer it’s left the less time there’ll be for testing. Something 8.3 has shown is desperately needed.

There have been several (encrypted) Alpha builds at this point. No public testing doesn't mean there's no testing and development going on.