Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There won't be balance ever, at best things may get close, but putting key random generated power boosts on BoE items is about as bad of a decision as benthic socket. It's even worse, because at least socket benthic you got by playing the game, where as bis corruptions on AH for exorbitant prices you can literally buy with $$.

I did and I'm not the only one.
    you can get both gold and corrupted items by playing the game... and if you do play you get dozens of corrupted items, problem is randomnes and balance, neither of which have anything to do with p2w...
    and sorry, but BoE items even before corruption were on AH for milions, and powerfull BoE items are thing since vanila, but unlike before now you have guaranteed sources of corrupted items

and given how corruptions were pretty much all nerfed ( i think TD is last standing strong) people who bought them just wasted gold/money

i think it cant be p2w as you dont gain power you TRANSFER IT from another player as he has to be wiling to sell the corrupted item, reducing his own power

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you can get both gold and corrupted items by playing the game... and if you do play you get dozens of corrupted items, problem is randomnes and balance, neither of which have anything to do with p2w...
    and sorry, but BoE items even before corruption were on AH for milions, and powerfull BoE items are thing since vanila, but unlike before now you have guaranteed sources of corrupted items

and given how corruptions were pretty much all nerfed ( i think TD is last standing strong) people who bought them just wasted gold/money

i think it cant be p2w as you dont gain power you TRANSFER IT from another player as he has to be wiling to sell the corrupted item, reducing his own power
    What you say is a bunch of mental gymnastics.

I literally bought my way to the top spot in my guild powerwise along the other members of same class. I took ~400 Eurobucks, tossed it at Blizzard and I have all the corruptions I need and more.

I never had to do this shit in such a magnitude in past ever, at most I'd buy a couple of tokens for some specific BoE which was mostly a case of impatience as opposed to necessity, because getting a mythic level BoE simply saves you 2-4 weeks before you'd get it anyway to drop, but getting a BoE that has this 2/52 chance corruption that is your absolute BiS is on a whole other level.

Luckily for me 400 Euros is no biggie and I'm willing to spend on my leisure/hobbies, but it certainly is not OK when you look at it from objective point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, I'm not even talking about the quoted shaky argument can be glued to every shitty mobile freemium game ever.

"What do you mean Pay2Win? You can get this all by playing a game." Yes, yes you can, if you don't mind wasting hundreds of hours on shit activities you don't even enjoy.