Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance

Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    UPDATED 2:45 p.m. PST Monday, February 24
    We’re working on a set of hotfixes to the game that should streamline upgrading your Legendary cloak via Horrific Visions.

We now have some specifics to outline. Once again, these changes will come into effect with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Coalescing Visions

Quests to Increase Cloak Rank
    • For Rank 13, the Quest now requires 4 Torn Pages (was 6).
    • For Rank 14, the Quest now requires 6 Torn Pages (was 12).
    • For Rank 15, the Quest now requires 8 Torn Pages (was 18).

Posted previously–
    • Coalescing Visions now drop in higher numbers from Assaults and Daily Quests.
    • The Unique(5) inventory cap on Vessel of Horrific Visions has been removed, allowing you to carry as many Vessels as you like.
    • Up to 4 Torn Pages of "Fear and Flesh" quest items can now drop in Horrific Visions from objectives on the rank 7-11 Legendary cloak upgrade quests (was a max of 2).
      • You’ll need to clear more than two sides areas in one run to get more than two pages. The rank 13-15 quests will still drop a max of 2 pages, only from Lost Area objectives.

These updates will go into effect with weekly maintenance (Tuesday, February 25 in this region).
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-02-25 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they also make vessels stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    remove the cap on Coalescing Visions too while you're at it

A bit late for those whos already at 10-11 which you would be now if you started early, but good for alts at least.

Well, glad I only bothered to do 2/8 pages for this week's 11 rank cloak. I'll procrastinate til Tuesday, feelsgoodman.

THIS IS WHAT UNSUBS DO.

Good job people.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    THIS IS WHAT UNSUBS DO.

Good job people.
    lol

/10yolos
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Son of aaaaaaaaa - right after I did all mine hahah

Is this more of just a catch up mechanic for anyone who isnt already at 10/11? Because anyone who has been doing cap each week is already at rank 11. Least my alts will benefit from it
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    remove the cap on Coalescing Visions too while you're at it
    Listen ok, Blizz wants you to have a HUGE inventory filled with BS, why would you make such a SMART statement ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Is this more of just a catch up mechanic for anyone who isnt already at 10/11? Because anyone who has been doing cap each week is already at rank 11. Least my alts will benefit from it
    Let's face, Blizz is desperate at this point. BFA was an epic failure. I unsubbed out of utter disgust and have played since Vanilla. The endless, stupid grinds.

15+ Year Old Account
    FFS blizzard. Why are you always late?

Next step: account-wide Essences, or at least severe buffs to Essence acquisition for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Next step: account-wide Essences, or at least severe buffs to Essence acquisition for alts.
    I see this coming shortly.

As long as the unsubs keep up (which they seem to be doing, hence the nerf to the grind) we should see those relatively soon.

So hopefully people realize this now... Do not like > unsub > Blizz nerfs > better game

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Aint happening

Not having a cap on the vessels is amazing. I’m already doing extra runs to avoid capping those and essences, now I will definitely have enough to finish every rank on Tuesday. So once I have enough of those everything over is just mementos for the last 4 points I need and then the sockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I see this coming shortly.

As long as the unsubs keep up (which they seem to be doing, hence the nerf to the grind) we should see those relatively soon.

So hopefully people realize this now... Do not like > unsub > Blizz nerfs > better game
    How do you know this has anything to do with people cancelling their subs? Or is this just wish fulfillment on the part of people not happy with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Let's face, Blizz is desperate at this point. BFA was an epic failure. I unsubbed out of utter disgust and have played since Vanilla. The endless, stupid grinds.
    That have been in since vanilla. GG complainer, gee effing gee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Why? You already have ridiculous amount of bag space.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Not having a cap on the vessels is amazing. I’m already doing extra runs to avoid capping those and essences, now I will definitely have enough to finish every rank on Tuesday. So once I have enough of those everything over is just mementos for the last 4 points I need and then the sockets.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know this has anything to do with people cancelling their subs? Or is this just wish fulfillment on the part of people not happy with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

That have been in since vanilla. GG complainer, gee effing gee.
    How would it not? lol.

A nerf THIS early into the patch indicates people are very unhappy with the grind, Blizz does damage control via nerfing the grind in hopes to attract people back.

Also, lol @ your remark about grinds. Grinds have NEVER been this bad you fucking dolt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    First thing that popped into my mind.